Resource icon

Nobles' Club Bullpen: Fourth Cycle

I'll try to remember updating the opening post of this thread when you've posted the new one. (Only the Napoleon one is missing atm, right?)

I've a map in the making and can have it up Friday if there is interest.

Leader suggestions also still possible, tending towards Kublai for a fun warmonger game.

Interested

ok, I had to check back to see

Remaining scheduled leaders (apart from Nappy):

Hatchepsut (Cre/Spi)
Suleiman (Imp/Phi)
Qin Shi Huang (Ind/Pro) done

so we would end up with equally fun Hatty next if there are no objections.

Thanks, Mizar! I'm interested - got some free time at last so am keen for a bit of civving. Hatty sounds XLNT.

So how does this work? is there a schedule of leaders or something? I want to make one of these :p

So how does this work? is there a schedule of leaders or something? I want to make one of these :p
If you want to make one, you can. :) Check out the guidelines in this post for how to create the worldbuilder saves.

I recommend you start the game as noble with no special options checked (huts and events ON) when you create the map.

Suleiman is next leader in line. Standard size maps tend to be the most popular.

Well done nate46!

I just remembered I also rolled a NC map for Suleiman a long time ago when it wasn't sure yet which leader was next in line. I think it would have fit the taste of an imperialistic hammer-junkie like you. ;)
Spoiler :

We are now done with the scheduled leaders. New schedule needed.

We have played all traits 4 times. Leaders still to be played this cycle:

• Alexander (Agg/Phi)
  • Asoka (Org/Spi)
  • Augustus Caesar (Imp/Ind)
  • Brennus (Spi/Cha)
  • Catherine (Cre/Imp)
  • Charlemagne (Imp/Pro)
  • Churchill (Cha/Pro)
  • Cyrus (Cha/Imp)
  • Darius I (Fin/Org)
  • De Gaulle (Cha/Ind)
  • Elizabeth (Fin/Phi)
  • Frederick (Phi/Org)
  • Genghis Khan (Agg/Imp)
  • Gilgamesh (Cre/Pro)
  • Huayna Capac (Fin/Ind)
  • Isabella (Exp/Spi)
  • Joao (Imp/Exp)
  • Kublai Khan (Agg/Cre)
  • Lincoln (Cha/Phi)
  • Mansa Musa (Fin/Spi)
  • Mao Zedong (Exp/Pro)
  • Mehmed II (Org/Exp)
  • Montezuma (Agg/Spi)
  • Peter the Great (Exp/Phi)
  • Ragnar (Agg/Fin)
  • Ramesses II (Spi/Ind)
  • Roosevelt (Ind/Org)
  • Suryavaraman II (Cre/Exp)
  • Tokugawa (Agg/Pro)
  • Willem (Cre/Fin)

Following civs have 2 leaders left:

• Russian
  • English
  • Persian
  • Mongol
  • American

I've asked for suggestions repeatedly in the past but never really got any answers here, so I'm again gonna go ahead and again give 2 options for the next 6 games:

A)
182: Mansa Musa (Fin/Spi)
183: Tokugawa (Agg/Pro)
184: Roosevelt (Ind/Org)
185: Suryavaraman II (Cre/Exp)
186: Cyrus (Cha/Imp)
187: Elizabeth (Fin/Phi)

All traits once, except FIN twice. Crosses Persians, Americans and English off the list with 2 leaders left to play.

Only thing that worries me there is 2 FIN powerhouses like Mansa and Elizabeth so close to each other, leaving fewer super strong leaders for later. Hence a slight adjustment for an alternative:

B)
182: Mansa Musa (Fin/Spi)
183: Gilgamesh (Cre/Pro)
184: Roosevelt (Ind/Org)
185: Cyrus (Cha/Imp)
186: Peter the Great (Exp/Phi)
187: Ragnar (Agg/Fin)

Again all traits once, except FIN twice. Crosses Americans, Persians and Russians off the list with 2 leaders left to play.

Let us know which option you find the most attractive, or come up with your own option C)!

Edit: There's 30 games left this cycle, so 5 more rounds of 6 leaders. If we go with option B, the remaining 4 would have one each of Elizabeth, Darius, Willem and Huayna, which would be a pretty nice distribution of the remaining FIN monsters.

Toku + Sury + Lizzy vs Gilgamesh + Peter + Ragnar.

I'll go with A. We are currently debating how bad Toku is, so let's play him!

Top Bottom