Resource icon

Nobles' Club Bullpen: Fourth Cycle

Ah, I also missed the spoilered release schedule in the opening post :crazyeye:

I have the save files edited and zipped. I'll go and check if there are other leader trait combo's to avoid trait and civ duplication, while possibly still retaining 1 of both american and russian civs.

EDIT:

OK, if you are ok with going with Cathy next, we could alternatively have:

Ghandi (PHI/SPI)
Cathy (CRE/IMP), 1 of 3 russian leaders
Washington (CHA/EXP), 1 of 3 american leaders
Qin Shi Huang (IND/PRO)
Hammurabi (AGG/ORG)
Elisabeth (FIN/PHI), 1 of 3 english leaders

If Dalamb wants to keep the original schedule, I could just email the zipped file and whenever Cathy is up, you can use it.

Maybe something that allows for a culture victory? Steles should help with that.

Hmm. Not sure what map characteristics correspond best to culture. Enough territory for 6 cities is the one thing I can think of, which isn't too hard on many maps. Any other suggestions?
Marble close by is very helpful, and no crazy neighbours!

Edit: Stone synergises with the unique building as well.

Ideally:

- you would have stone in BFC or 3rd ring hooked up via rivers, and marble somewhere closeby (need stone before marble). Also, some of the cathedrals the copper for 100% build bonus as well.

- A high-food city spot (at least 2 5or6-yield food, possibly accompanied by some floodlains or sugarish stuff) in which you can run artists. This could be the capital as well. With all the wonderbuilding, there will be GPP-diluting but you will get GP faster.

- 2 nice cottage cities nearby to amass mass culture by running 100% slider. 1 cottage city would also suffice, then you get your artist farm up to legendary. Slightly harder, requires some more balancing of cathedrals and great artist distribution.

This is somewhat a recipe fora classical culture victory (not the corp-driven one, in that case you just need (to be able to trade for) lot's of seafood and rice).

The above are ideals, not requirements, so there's no need to endlessly regenerate maps for ALL of those conditions.

Lincoln looks good, just tell me when I need to have it up by.
Lincoln is a while away, here's the current schedule:-

Dec 5: Victoria (Fin/Imp)
Dec 19: Stalin (Agg/Ind) -- NobleZarkon
Jan 2: Washington (Cha/Exp)
Jan 16: Saladin (Pro/Spi)

If anyone wants Stalin I could swap to Washington or Saladin.

Any suggestions / requests for the Vicky map coming up on Friday?
Will probably post it a few days before if that's okay.
People sometimes post their maps a day or two in advance; I'd be uneasy if it were too many days, though. It's better than a day or two late, which I've done several times.

Global1st is replaying some of the old games; it would be nice if a few people checked the Strategy and Tips forum for his necro'd threads and made some comments.

Top Bottom