Resource icon

Nobles' Club Bullpen: Fourth Cycle

I just made a pangaea map for my civ enemy - Justinian.

If you want, we can play that in NC.

Haha, I was going to comment something earlier about Justinian when you posted; I recall you had quite a battle with him :)

Haha, I was going to comment something earlier about Justinian when you posted; I recall you had quite a battle with him :)

Yup, many times that stupid Justinian has jumped on my face. Those terrifying church piano (<-what is that in english, hmm) sounds make me crazy when that nasty little guy is demanding me to change my precious religion to his stupid one. If I reject, he is gonna spam those annoying Cataprachts all around the map and..!!!

Now I tried to play as him on that map I created and it was all good when I was conquering x but the this stupid y attacks x and capitulates him even though I checked x's diplo screen every turn!! Why??

Anyways the map seems to work so I guess it is good enough for NC..

Hey folks! So I have been playing Civ4 forever, but have yet to ever make the jump to Noble, and so was hoping to try it using one of these Nobles' Club scenarios. I have BTS 3.19 and usually play a peaceful space race game, but need to work on my improvement strategies as well as my city management. Are there any specific scenarios that I should start with?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

NobleZarkon said:
Have you thought about moving to 1 map a month rather than every two weeks?

Sounds reasonable. This makes sure that everyone can finish the game before the new one is posted and it helps the mapmakers as they don't have to work all the time.

Seraiel said:
I believe you searched the word &#8220;organ&#8220; when you wrote church piano.

Yup. Should've known that. Thanks :)

So having been introduced to this by Pangaea, I'd like to help contribute to NC. Robert said he's got a map for Justinian. I can try my hand at a map for the game after that to give dalamb and NobleZarkon a break. I've never made a map before, but if it helps keep NC going I'm willing. Just let me know what leader and I'll give it a shot.

Based on Izuul's leader list, here's what planned ahead.

Justinian - Robert
Kublai or Haty for Mizar
Hammurabi - Tijup

@Chakasulu, choose one of the remaining leaders, and roll a map.
Take a look at the first few posts of this thread for instructions on how to create a map.
If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to post here.

@Robert, since you already have the map ready, will you post #171 ?
I'll then prepare Kublai for #172.

Based on Izuul's leader list, here's what planned ahead.

Justinian - Robert
Kublai or Haty for Mizar
Hammurabi - Tijup

@Chakasulu, choose one of the remaining leaders, and roll a map.
Take a look at the first few posts of this thread for instructions on how to create a map.
If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to post here.

Alrighty then. I'll give Montezuma a shot then.

I have lots of school work right now so I'd be happy to post the game after this season. That means like in June maybe. Sorry if this messed up the plans..

Hey, I haven't been active here in 3 or 4 years now. Old alias was like Turin or something, I'm on a new account because I don't remember what email I registered on.

Last I remember Nobles Club was 3/4ths through it's 2nd cycle. Now it's in its 4th. I've been starting up playing and reading the forums again, and if you need maps I can generate a bunch and find some good ones for NC.

Also, what happened to IU? Did it die off?

Since RobertFin can't post a game now, I will post the Hammurabi game next friday.
I finished playing the map past weekend, I will prepare the appropriate files this week.

have a major issue @work today, can't take time to prepare the game.
I will take care of it in the evening (EST time)
sorry about that.

I'm gonna make the Monty map pretty soon. I have a theme in mind. Anybody that doesn't mind light spoilers, I'd appreciate any feedback.

Spoiler :
I'm thinking for Monty it might be interesting to try a rain forest map. The idea is that it would play to the strength of Jaguars adding even more incentive to get to Iron Working. I'm also thinking to make sure the food supply is good so that once CoL is earned players will be able to maximize use of the sacrificial altar. As for AI's I'm thinking maybe have Monty on one side of the map and another warmonger like Shaka on the opposite side, with AIs who prefer peace in the middle. Kind of a Monty/Shaka deathmatch. Are there any potential problems with this concept I'm not seeing? Any suggestions to pull it off?

Top Bottom