Nobles' Club LI: Mao Zedong of China

yea. for shanghai it probably isn't worth it now.

Spoiler :
as far as cities go, come to think of it i should have squeezed two cities instead of 1 south of beijing. the area north of beijing had too much tundra imo to warrant a city there just for the iron resource. i can probably squeeze a city west of barcelona.

fast forwarding a bit, i'm at 1255 AD. I denied hammy all the horses and ckn made it surprisingly easy to take out his main cities. I left him 1 city up in the nw corner of the map and i took a few techs from him as well.

i just switched to bureaucracy so i'm stuck in anarchy but other than that , i think i'm in good shape to win the libration race.

question: in my earlier ss of my city layout, theres a babylonian city in the sw corner which i razed while fighting hammy. I want to build a city 1 nw of that spot b/c theres so much green and a fish tile. the problem i see is that there are no production tiles after i've chopped the forest in that area. what would be the best way to go about building a city there?

i'm leaning towards chopping for moai statues but it might be better suited in another area. the two things i would definitely build would be a worker boat and a lighthouse. but after that should i just build wealth there?

Spoiler :
yea. for shanghai it probably isn't worth it now.

as far as cities go, come to think of it i should have squeezed two cities instead of 1 south of beijing. the area north of beijing had too much tundra imo to warrant a city there just for the iron resource. i can probably squeeze a city west of barcelona.

fast forwarding a bit, i'm at 1255 AD. I denied hammy all the horses and ckn made it surprisingly easy to take out his main cities. I left him 1 city up in the nw corner of the map and i took a few techs from him as well.

i just switched to beurocracy so i'm stuck in anarchy but other than that , i think i'm in good shape to win the libration race.

question: in my earlier ss of my city layout, theres a babylonian city in the sw corner which i razed while fighting hammy. I want to build a city 1 nw of that spot b/c theres so much green and a fish tile. the problem i see is that there are no production tiles after i've chopped the forest in that area. what would be the best way to go about building a city there?

i'm leaning towards chopping for moai statues but it might be better suited in another area. the two things i would definitely build would be a worker boat and a lighthouse. but after that should i just build wealth there?

I don't recall the terrain details (put the quote in spoilers since it has information about AI civs). However, you can always build workshops to get hammers in the area, at least until and unless you are ready to either cottage or farm over the grasslands.

Top Bottom