1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Noburkor Bestiary

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by flamescreen, Jan 5, 2006.

1. flamescreen

flamescreen Ancient Mariner

This is something i've been toying with since late last year.
    It's not the complete one, i already have something like 20 or more of these fellas, some made of Kinboat's models, some of pther talented creators.

Fantasy setting, my 4th campaign in the works(haven't completed any yet, so this will come out somewhere during 2010...um probably :lol: )

The sneak p{ea}(ic)k:

Attached Files:

2. WildWeazel

WildWeazel -- Turns to Completion

Nice. :cool:
    I see a few Narnia units and a LotM elf in there. :)

3. Stormrage

Stormrage Ever Present Taskmaster

.... How do you expect us to wait more than a year for this? :cry:

*sigh* thanks for the preview ;)

4. Plotinus

Plotinus Philosopher Administrator

Some of these would be great for Rambuchan's medieval myths mod too. I've never seen a lion centaur before, but that would be interesting...

[Weasel Op] Thanks for putting my tutorial thread in your sig. Very gratifying!

5. Stormrage

Oh, wait, I forgot to bounce a bit :)

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

6. flamescreen

Using D&D names these are:
    Satyr, Mummie, Halfling, Centaur, Elf archer, Wemic(the Lion centaur), Elemental, Sirine.

Most will change, since it's for my fantasy setting ,that I'm creating anew. Of course Greek base names will stay, since they're not copyrighted. Either that or mixed rules of many fantasy products which I'm unsure if I can do.

The progress on that is similar to my Wasteworld campaign, but I have to abandon it for a while to focus on Wasteworld, Then Star Trek, then Master of Orion campaigns. And work schedule is crushing, so I have to steal time of everything for it.

7. Spacer One

Spacer One Avatar subject to change

A YEAR?????????????? But but...

There are Narnians for sure there...the Satyr( who is HUGE BTW)..Clay Golem...and a new Centaur means I have 2...but...

@Flamescreen...once I have Poser, would you share the models(It would get some of them made faster, I really dont want to wait a year if I dont have to)

8. Rambuchan

Rambuchan The Funky President

Nice teaser flamescreen, very funny. Now come with the goods. They will be used.

9. Darque

Darque Chaotic Lord of Dragonia

I can't wait to at least get more teasers of those units...they look GREAT!

10. WildWeazel

WildWeazel -- Turns to Completion

I was under the impression that the scenario would come out in 2007, not necessarily the units...

11. flamescreen

Ok, some updates...I've been having some problems early in the year and I didn't really wanted to talk to anyone or work on civ3 modelling.

Anyway, I now have too much work to and no time still, I estimate I might be able to start again sometime this summer.
    ALL my projects are up and running in the meantime, including Fallout mod(if they'll have me when I'll be able to contribute again, there was a policy of not co-operating with people that dropped of suddenly for whatever reasons).

But since some of you think you can make it, you can ask for some models, if you think you can do it faster than me and can't wait. No promises I'll provide it (I DO want exclusiveness for MY mods)and this stands only for those that asked here.

But first create something that seems to be good enough, I'd hate to redo something that looks identical to someone else's plus it'd be redundant.

Just ask for something specific here, cause my mail is full and I'll see if I can provide it(but be forewarned I might not, so you don't get dissapointed).

I'll prolly check this back during summer, that hopefully i'll be through with the overtime I keep doing currently.

12. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

FS, have you actually ever posted anything anywhere? There are threads by you from time to time but nothing has ever been posted in the finished units/graphics/mods forums, or am i wrong? :confused:

13. Stormrage

I`ve seen some of his previews, I think he finished alot, just not released.

14. Roman Legion

Roman Legion Chieftain

Zzzzzz.....zzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz.....

15. Stormrage

WTF? :confused:

16. Roman Legion

Roman Legion Chieftain

This kind of fantasy, isnt my favorite kind, heh.:D, this kind is boreing.

17. DJ Bonebraker

DJ Bonebraker a.k.a Laura

Flamescreen: That last unit of yours (the blue chick).... I'm going to be making a Shiva summon for the FF mod (fairly soon) that looks almost like her (but with slighltly, but not much, more clothing).... Just to let you know so's you won't be wasting too much time on that one....

18. Stormrage

What do you mean more clothing? Its Shiva, the hot ice queen! Make her nekkid like in FF8 ;)

19. Roman Legion

Roman Legion Chieftain

Less is better!!!!!! that would be real fantasy!!!:D

20. gorn

gorn quick & merciful

I LOVE that Mummy! Been looking for one for AGES! There's a lot of really good Undead & Skeletons out there, but no Mummy.