1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Nomination for turnplayer 101-120

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by Kuningas, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

I thought I should set this up.

Nominations are open until turn 101, elections open when turn 101 comes in and close when turn 103 comes in (that should give about three days for election, that's enough). That's it if we need an election. In case of election current turnplayer should play until turn 103 comes in.

In this thread you can self-nominate or nominate another teammember. If you're nominated, you can accept or decline. Nominees that remain silent are assumed to decline. In case of more than one accepted nomination, an election will be held.

I nominate Kuningas :king:

2. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

oh, I accept the nomination :)

3. killercane

killercane Deity

I second Kuningas' nomination.

4. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

I totally forgot to start this one oops:blush:

I fully support Kuningas's nomination and unless someone opposes in the next day or so (turn 100 has come in) he is free to take over on turn 101.

5. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

I also support Kuningas, which by the way always appears to me as a filthy word.