Nominations for next turnplayer (turns 41-50)

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
Since gert-janl was handling most of the judicial/legislative area of doughnutia doesn't seem to have been around lately, i have taken the liberty of picking up the baton and running with it (a long as no one minds ;) ). According to the fundamental laws the turnplayer is elected for 10 turns at a time, with nominations to be held 7 turns before hand. Since we seem to be going through the turns fairly quickly, i think that we should start the nominations a little earlier to give people enough chance to respond.

I think everyone will argee daveshack has done a super job in taking our fledgling civilzation onto the path to greatness, and if he wishes to nominate i'd be the first to vote for him, but he might want to take a break and relex a bit too :sleep:.

So if you are interested in being to turnplayer, don't be shy, put your nominations down here, as the elections will need to start in around four days to allow time for a vote.

Poor Dave has to go another 10 turns? :lol:

I'll volunteer for this job.

I 'll 2nd your nomination zyxy

zyxy said:
Poor Dave has to go another 10 turns? :lol:

I figured any quicker would be too rushed, hang in there dave :)

As for other elections, the internal and foreign consul position will be due on turn 45, so nominations will start around turn 37.

As for the turnplayer role, i'm happy for it to be a 20 turn position for the moment if everyone else agrees, since its still early in the game and the turns are going quickly

Since its now turn 35 and election polls need to be open 96 hours, if there are no other nomination in the next 24 hours, zyxy will be our turn player from turn 41. Also is everyone still happy to make it for 20 turns while its still early in the game.

Nomination are now closed.
zyxy will be our turnplayer from 41 to 60.
Many thanks to Daveshack for his wonderful service

Thanks for the appointment :). And thanks also to DaveShack for leading our empire in its infancy!

DaveShack said:
Thanks zyxy for agreeing to take on the position! I'll continue watching events and handle the backup role when it's needed at a time that I can. :D

If that's an application to be deputy turnplayer, then you've just got yourself a job :).

Top Bottom