Nominations for UN rep

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Use this thread to post any nominations for our representative to the UN. Those nominated may accept or decline. If we have more than one accepted then we can hold a quick vote, otherwise I'm fine with election by acclaimation if you are. Nominations close when all members have posted here, or if most of us have nthed the candidate, or in 2 days, whichever comes first.

I nominate Bootstoots.

Thanks, I'll accept the nomination. :)

Just a note: it appears that I'll have sporadic internet access from tomorrow through Friday. I'll probably need somebody to post the 0.3.3 vote, and possibly the map settings votes as well. After I'm back though, I'll be perfectly willing (and will certainly have the time) to represent us in the UN.

edit: I think I'm going to have access during the evenings, so I'll be able to post the map settings votes, since they're not on a rigid time scale. I still may not be able to do the 0.3.3 vote however.

Bootstoots. Fine by me.

Given the newly imposed deadline of Saturday, let's dispense with formality and have Boots handle it. I'll sign up as backup and jump in there Friday afternoon if there are any difficulties.

He does a good job allready. Never change a running, err.... man.

Top Bottom