Nominations Term 2....President

Can I get a final accept or decline from Kuningus, BCLG100 and ybbor.

OK...I see that George has put BC and teh others in their new rolss....however we technically were not done with elections per the Constitution.

So as of right now I see only Kuningas as an official accepted candidate.

BC and ybbor please respond. I dont mean to be overly anal but lets try to at least follow our procedures for the first term.

OK BC and kuninigus have accepted..unless one backs out to do the domestic office.

well kuningas i think wants me to do it so ill do it but someone needs to be domesic, do you robboo?

I am currently team captain... so I have an office till next term. I therefore decline. Since I know someone else will take it...George or kuningus or maybe greekguy or ybbor.

We really need 4 different people....to ensure we have the numbers capable of playing teh save.

well robboo you could do it because you dont really have to do much anymore as team captain.

OK if no one takes it I will take it...ONLY if no one wants it.

I decline

Ok so for now it looks like Kuningus and BC...
Kuningus if you would rather step aside since you stated you rather BC then its OK.

btw if i become prez then dont be expecting ybbor's snazzy posts after every turn :) just so you know :)

cool with me..post a screenie if you can or a description of what happened....just to keep us form logging in to the save.

If you really cant post screeeenies..send the save to me before pressing enter and I will post it.

well ill post a screenie every few turns or if something interesting happens but i dont think right now one needs to be posted every single turn.

that said the game is beginning to get going so screenies will happen and i know how to post them :)

Top Bottom