Nominations to head the Office of Imperial Defense

We are now on turn 15 of the current term.

Nominations for the next elections (to take place during turns 18-20) are now open.

Please post your nominations for the Head of the Office of Imperial Defense in this thread.

Hey Lost_Civ - want your old job back?
I nominate you to manage our growing military power!

:salute:

I'd love accept, but I do need to make known that I may not always be able to give out the orders on time, I'm taking hard classes in school (very fun, but hard ;) ) so time can be at a premium at some points in the week. To make sure that I would take care of my duities what I plan to do if I become Defense Minister is to post long term long terms plans detailing what I'm planning to do. (hopefully a la Memphus when he was domestic minister). Hopefully I won't go missing suddenly, but this should make sure that every thing would be taken care of. In other words, I should be on time with instructions, but I have emergency plans just in case. Would this caveat be okay with everyone? :)

Fine with me, too. If it makes you feel more comfortable, you could always appoint a deputy to act in the event of your absence.

The nomination period is now closed.

Due to lack of competition, the Head of the Office of Imperial Defense for Term 5 is lost_civantares.

Don't Jinx us Dave!!

Goodness.... :mischief:

Axemen...who are these axemen we speak of?

DaveMcW, what are the empire plans over the next 20 turns?

We are now on turn 15 of the current term.

Nominations for the next elections (to take place during turns 18-20) are now open.

Please post your nominations for the Head of the Office of Imperial Defense in this thread.

Looks like another campaign against classical_hero.

I, too, nominate myself and accept.

Although I will be interested to see the campaigns gbno1fan you havea second from me on your nomination as of late you are more of an active poster.

Classic_Hero do you now that time required to invest? :)

The nomination period is now closed.

This will go to poll in a few minutes.

It's time for nominations!

Please nominate your choice for Head of the Imperial Defense Ministry.

Polls to be posted if needed on turn 18.

I'll nomiate Gbno1fan - interested in another term?

And to keep things interesting, Lost Civ - would you like to take a crack at making this a race? I'll nominate you as well.

:salute:

I think I'm going to decline the nomination. I don't feel like I've had enough time to put in the effort that this position deserves.

Top Bottom