Nominations to head the Office of the Foreign Ministry

fe3333au

Deity
This will be the thread where nominations for all future elections to head The Office of the Foreign Ministry will be discussed.

4) The Office of the Foreign Ministry

A) Chief Foreign Minister
- The Chief Foreign Minister (CFM) is the head of all Foreign Activities and is responsible for the management of all relationships with other teams.
- The Chief Foreign Minister is responsible to post orders for each turn in a timely fashion for the President to follow.
- The CFM is in charge of all the following departments and may run them as he sees fit, including appointing any citizen to run the department in the CFM’s place. Any departmental disagreements will be settled by the CFM. The CFM is responsible to run a “Foreign Office” thread with a summary of the current happenings in all Foreign Ministry departments.

B) Department of State
- Run by the Chief Foreign Minister or an appointee of the CFM.
- Responsible for all treaties (War, Peace, Mutual Defense, Open Borders, Alliances, etc.)
- In charge of any correspondence with another team. No game related material may be passed to another team without the approval of this department.
- Responsible to maintain the “Department of State” thread.

C) Department of Trade
- Responsible for all exchanges of Technology, Gold, or Units with another team.
- Responsible to broker any deals where goods or units are exchanged – approval for some deals may need to come from the Department of the Budget or from the Secretary General of Defense.
- Responsible to maintain the “Department of Trade” thread.

D) Department of Intelligence and Analysis
- Responsible to keep up with and analyze all information gleaned from the F9 (info) screen.
- Responsible for any spies produced
- Responsible for digging out and collecting any informative tid-bits from things in chats with other teams or stuff posted in the UN forum.
- Responsible to maintain the “Department of Intelligence and Analysis” thread and with all the info gleaned from the F9 (info) screens. (Score, Demographics, Top 5 Cities, and Statistics)

E) Department of Propaganda
- Responsible for any “news” or non-official correspondence sent out to other teams.
- Responsible to maintain the “Department of Propaganda” thread and.

Good Luck to all the candidates going for Chief Foreign Minister :goodjob:

I hereby nominate fe3333au for the post of Chief Foreign Minister.

:lol: Nice one oh nemesis :thumbsup: ... I'm actually going to decline and go for ather position :mischief:

Reason ... I would prefer that someone with cIV go for it ... I will of course offer to assist is any way I can ... and maybe handle some of the anal analysis stuff :)

I nominate Twistlok and brooklynprop.

Unfortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), this office will likely see zero events this term. But, with a Sirian map, who knows?

Don't know Pete ... the Department of Intelligence and Analysis will certainly be active from day 1 (might not have much info but it should provide an analysis from genesis to the final round)

:bump: Opened on the 3rd March 11pm ... so will close 10th March 11.00pm +10 GMT

So we need feedback from those nominated and any other nominations confirmed by then !!

Nominations close in 8 hours ... so far no one has accepted :(

Unfortunately the Constitution does not cater for this event ... However in other situations where a Minister is Absent, the position is eventually appointed or controlled by the President.

Therefore if we eventually have NO nominations, I propose that this position will be controled by the President until a person is appointed. and the at the Constitution is ammended after discussion here :D

:nospam: Please keep khis thread clear of non nomination related banter !!!

Nomination Period Closed ...

Term 1 ... Head of the Office of the Foreign Ministry is -

:twitch: Due to NO nominations, this position will be controled by the President until a person is appointed. :(

:bump: Any of the new players interested in holding this post for the first term?

Yes!

By the powers invested in me as Epsilonian President, I hereby appoint Kentharu to head the Office of the Foreign Ministry!

Quick, tie him down before he gets away!

We are now on turn 15 of the current term.

Nominations for the next elections (to take place during turns 18-20) are now open.

Please post your nominations for the Head of the Office of the Foreign Ministry in this thread.

Top Bottom