Nominations to head the Office of UN Relations

fe3333au

Deity
This will be the thread where nominations for all future elections to head The Office of UN Relations will be discussed.

6) The Office of UN Relations

A) Ambassador to the UN
- Represents the team in all official UN thread discussions or votes
- Responsible to open a team poll for any UN decisions that need to be made, and then faithfully represent the will of the team to the UN.

Good Luck to all the candidates going for Ambassador to the UN :goodjob:

I nominate General_W for this position.

Thank you, but I decline this nomination.

Classical Hero has done and will do a wonderful job...
:goodjob:

In that case, I nominate fe3333au, pending his response to my nomination of him for Chief Foreign Minister. (I'd rather have him in that post, but if he declines the nomination, I nominate him for this post).

Ooops ... I feel the :love: ... but on reflection I wanna be the housekeeper :)

Looks like you and me are gonna play alpha male for another position ;) ... and I already got my french maid outfit and ... feather duster :groucho:

fe3333au said:
Looks like you and me are gonna play alpha male for another position ;) ... and I already got my french maid outfit and ... feather duster :groucho:
I already gave you a spanking in 3rd Crusade, do not make me do it again. On second thoughts, that is just awful. :vomit:

Who would you rather have as your UN rep, someone who dresses up as a French maid, being neither French or a woman, or someone who is doing the job right now and is a proven talent is guiding this team? The choice is pretty simple.
Now here it is put in visuals just so you know how terrifying that thought actually is.

or this?

:lol: You forgot the beard old chap ... I'm actually going for Provost.

Also just noticed that it does have a tat ... Welldone you cracked me up and caused me to have to explain things to the other that was in the room :salute:

fe3333au said:
:lol: You forgot the beard old chap ... I'm actually going for Provost.

Also just noticed that it does have a tat ... Welldone you cracked me up and caused me to have to explain things to the other that was in the room :salute:
Your reply made me think that you were gunning for my job. Good luck now, because you need it. ;)

:bump: Opened on the 3rd March 11pm ... so will close 10th March 11.00pm +10 GMT

So we need any other nominations confirmed by then !!

We are now on turn 15 of the current term.

Nominations for the next elections (to take place during turns 18-20) are now open.

Please post your nominations for the Head of the Office of UN Relations in this thread.

Fe - you interested in the UN?

Anyway - I'll nominate you to this post! :thumbsup:

fe3333au said:
Thanks ... I accept :D

Big Job this term !!! :goodjob:

I predict contact with 2 civs over the next 20 turns

How do you plan to Deal with that Fe?

Memphus said:
How do you plan to Deal with that Fe?

Provostial statement: I believe this would be a task more for the Foreign Minister. The UN Rep position is more for handling official game mechanical situations. (Posting votes for significant game issues and such).

I want the UN Rep to be responsible, in addition to the regular duties, for presenting the other teams with our Press Releases, maybe every 5 turns or so.

Other teams no doubt know that we have had terrific luck with Huts. Let's egg them on a bit, and let them think the worst. There's nothing like an Official Press Release for spreading misinformation ;)

Does the candidate have any thoughts on this?

I wonder if we should modify the constitution to merge the UN Ambassador with the Foreign Minister.

The UN Ambassador does not have much to do, and we seem to have trouble convincing people to pursue the Foreign Ministry position.

The spots deal with very similar issues.

Top Bottom