Non-Critical Gameplay Problems

I've started a new game to see if the error was caused by updating from an old version to v30. I'll let you know once I can build a Guide, if there's still a duplication error.

Its NOT an error, i just re-named a Civ, Navajo.

1)Spawned units from the Biodome get all promotions(and XP points) from a city but not the horse from the Kentucky Derby. After putting Herd-Horse in all cities the units from the horse are okay but without promotions rather lacking in combat.

2) Veteran/Ace/TopGun pilot show up as different buttons in the unit information panel but I think they should be on the same promotion line thus saving space.

3) Tsukiji Fish Market costs 208000 hammers on snail, about 10 times more than other contemporary wonders. Intended or not?

Good day.

The mod is great! I do not play anything else, except C2C.

I mean, version 30 is wonderful, better then ever. First time I am losing on emperor difficulty and computer opponents are just smarter then ever.

But there is a bug -

Charismatic trait allows infinite units production in a single turn.

I am able to produce 30 elephant riders in a single turn in one city.

How can I fix it and limit a bonus to military unit production for charismatic?
(in Sevopedia is written, that Charismatic gives a bonus for military production of 1631580%)

Good day.

The mod is great! I do not play anything else, except C2C.

I mean, version 30 is wonderful, better then ever. First time I am losing on emperor difficulty and computer opponents are just smarter then ever.

But there is a bug -

Charismatic trait allows infinite units production in a single turn.

I am able to produce 30 elephant riders in a single turn in one city.

How can I fix it and limit a bonus to military unit production for charismatic?
(in Sevopedia is written, that Charismatic gives a bonus for military production of 1631580%)

Follow the instructions and post here thx.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=495938

What really annoys me is the "wait" function for units. Is it possible to have them really wait until all other units without "wait" have made their turns? Sometimes if there is a unit that really should be moved last (e.g. a ship waiting for cargo to arrive) I have to press 20 times "wait" until finally all other units have finished.

What really annoys me is the "wait" function for units. Is it possible to have them really wait until all other units without "wait" have made their turns? Sometimes if there is a unit that really should be moved last (e.g. a ship waiting for cargo to arrive) I have to press 20 times "wait" until finally all other units have finished.

I have to agree. Wait should move the unit to the end of the queue. Most times I have used it I get to move one other unit then it asks me what I want to do with the unit I told to wait.

I agree with that also.

Agreed but I think I'll let a more advanced programmer look into it. I may snoop into the code a bit but I wouldn't expect to understand the unit looping as it currently stands and how it should instead be setup.

Just discovered that the rope weaver's hut goes obsolete at Industrialism and you can't get the Rope Factory until Plastics, which is one tech further down. There isn't an intermediate building for rope like there is for baskets, etc. so you lose all access to rope for the time it take to research Plastics (assuming you don't switch to something else first) and then build a Rope factory. And even worse, if you lose rope your fisherman's huts stop working, each of which provide nets and up to 4 health, and when you lose nets you lose all your Fishing buildings and the Raw Fish and Shellfish resources they provide, which means you lose the drying racks and the dried meat/fish they provide.

Just discovered that the rope weaver's hut goes obsolete at Industrialism and you can't get the Rope Factory until Plastics, which is one tech further down. There isn't an intermediate building for rope like there is for baskets, etc. so you lose all access to rope for the time it take to research Plastics (assuming you don't switch to something else first) and then build a Rope factory. And even worse, if you lose rope your fisherman's huts stop working, each of which provide nets and up to 4 health, and when you lose nets you lose all your Fishing buildings and the Raw Fish and Shellfish resources they provide, which means you lose the drying racks and the dried meat/fish they provide.

Related thing about candles: The Candlemaker´s Shop obsoletes with Commercial Whaling and nothing replaces it. I don´t think it should go obsolete.

Related thing about candles: The Candlemaker´s Shop obsoletes with Commercial Whaling and nothing replaces it. I don´t think it should go obsolete.

I agree. Candles are probably used in larger quantities today than ever before. Whilst in the past they were used soley to provide light, today they are used mainly for decorative purposes.

Don't forget the overly popular scented candles (my wife has filled the closet floor 2 deep with the damn things).

Thermobaric Tank available with modern era techs, and has same prereqs as modern tank.

Top Bottom