North African Unit Pack

Good Job all of your units

So it was never made ??? That is strange...

@machia: I'm not quite sure those are moorish cavalrymen... I seem to recall them being a berber nation so they have a more darker shade of the skin.
The moorish neophytes formed only a part of the muslim army that conquered spain. So in that picture those must be the other part of the army.

@shiro: I searched for a picture of a moorish cavalryman when i was looking for a wonder splash and i didn't found anything. :sad:
This is the closest thing to it:

This looks better, and more specific. (it is also the wondersplash for my "mauri" wonder :D). They look better with that black hood-turban thingy than with the turban. This way they could be used in pre-muslim scenarios like the roman empire ones.

An emphatic "yes" to all the Moorish stuff above!!! (Mind you, I'd prefer foot units over mounted units as there are quite a few mounted-types already...but whatever.)

ShiroKobbure said:
because North Africa is a mostly caucasian. "North African" is a term for caucasians native in North Africa.
Dont mistake Numidia with Nubia
I Did! And I'll do it again! AHAHAHAHA

But do you have accesss to a camel model? That's the most needed deserty type unit

I have two Requests/Ideas

Light Ancient Egyptian Infantry:
Egyptian Dude wth a loincloth and little or no other armor, maybe a buckler or some other small shield, with a spear or a sling or both. He's poor and can't afford the good stuff like armor and Kopeshes.

And...

Barbary Corsair
Fellow in a Turban and such, with a scimtar and a flintlock pistol.

Top Bottom