North America(s)

Here's something that I've taken far too long to complete (feel free to get angry at me)

If i place some maps here, would anyone be willing to place terrain and resources on them, ie:

I have a map for the USA (size 72X56)(this one would be great for regular scenarios, North vs South, Tribe against tribe etc etc).

Attached are three maps based on Strategyonly's USA map:
Pre-Columbian - Features all northern North American native civs (Iroquois, Sioux, etc.) in historical starting locations. Nearly all resources are indigenous to N. America after the Ice Age (save for a couple of mammoth resources and a couple other non-native resources so that particular culture wonders can be built).
Post-Columbian - Same civs and resources as Pre-Columbian, but with some Old world animal and plant resources scattered about
Ice Age - North America near the end of the last Ice Age. The ice and permafrost that crushed the continent has started to give way to vast glacial lakes, and open, empty tundra and steppes. Extinct resources such as mammoths, elephants and horses are still common. Civs are randomized.
Created with V33

I'd like to apologize to Strategyonly, for not following up with my commitments more quickly. If you trust me to do more maps in the future, I can promise more prompt results.

As a final, anticlimactic note, screenshots to come

Attachments

• StrategyOnly's America(s).zip
    71.3 KB · Views: 71
No, as he said above:

Pre-Columbian - Features all northern North American native civs (Iroquois, Sioux, etc.) in historical starting locations. Nearly all resources are indigenous to N. America after the Ice Age (save for a couple of mammoth resources and a couple other non-native resources so that particular culture wonders can be built).

No, as he said above:

Sorry it was too long of an area for me to read. I can only read small paragraphs, like the one you highlighted, otherwise its too much , sorry.:blush:

Top Bottom