1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

North America(s)

Discussion in 'Maps & Scenarios' started by GreatLordofPie, Nov 29, 2013.

1. GreatLordofPie

GreatLordofPie Warlord

Here's something that I've taken far too long to complete (feel free to get angry at me)

Attached are three maps based on Strategyonly's USA map:
    Pre-Columbian - Features all northern North American native civs (Iroquois, Sioux, etc.) in historical starting locations. Nearly all resources are indigenous to N. America after the Ice Age (save for a couple of mammoth resources and a couple other non-native resources so that particular culture wonders can be built).
    Post-Columbian - Same civs and resources as Pre-Columbian, but with some Old world animal and plant resources scattered about
    Ice Age - North America near the end of the last Ice Age. The ice and permafrost that crushed the continent has started to give way to vast glacial lakes, and open, empty tundra and steppes. Extinct resources such as mammoths, elephants and horses are still common. Civs are randomized.
    Created with V33

I'd like to apologize to Strategyonly, for not following up with my commitments more quickly. If you trust me to do more maps in the future, I can promise more prompt results.

As a final, anticlimactic note, screenshots to come

Attached Files:

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

We probably need a special animal spawn file for these also.

3. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

I have been trying the Pre Col one but there isnt that much in resources are there?? Does it cover ALL resources in C2C??

4. Faustmouse

Faustmouse Deity

No, as he said above:

5. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Sorry it was too long of an area for me to read. I can only read small paragraphs, like the one you highlighted, otherwise its too much , sorry.:blush: