North Atlantic Archipelago Mod/Scenario Underway

How's it going Gents?

Maybe this is a small consolation or maybe not but I have almost completed a Viking Age scenario incorporating all of gael's leaderheads. It's on a much smaller (more manageable) scale and is less concerned with historical accuracies (but not outrageously so). Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but worth a look. The link is on my signature.

Wow.. I checked that thread and it looks very promising I can say... in fact, I liked a lot your ideas about renaming bombards, and creating "'zerker pollution"... I'm looking forward to trying it soon...

But I'd still like this scenario to be complete, so have you done that list of the arts used in it?

jorde said:
Wow.. I checked that thread and it looks very promising I can say... in fact, I liked a lot your ideas about renaming bombards, and creating "'zerker pollution"... I'm looking forward to trying it soon...

But I'd still like this scenario to be complete, so have you done that list of the arts used in it?
I'm sorry I haven't compiled the Art list. However, I promise that I'll return to this scenario and complete it.

A six-month bump! I apologise. Partly this is to say that it would be nice to see this scenario one day, and partly to say that those following this saga may like to know that I've completed a more modest scenario about the Anglo-Saxons. You can find it at http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=105759

End of shameless plug.

Top Bottom