TheNoob

Dank Memes
Why are you having a democracy? :lol:

Name: Shiba Hiro
(Family Name then Given Name)

Position: Council Member of Science

Policies: Research the Compass then Civil Service

Name: Park Jae-sang (PSY)
Position: Council Member of Stability, Council Member of Internal and Foreign Affairs
Policies: Expand quickly once founding Pyongyang. Meaning settle cities North away from Mongolia and China so that we have space to grow and more resources, once the city of Seoul is founded of course.

I don't know what tech we start off with so I can't name my policies.

Also, what are some Korean first names?

Unless you give names and policies I'll give you names of characters from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and do as I see fit for the updates.

But I just said I can't give a policy until I know our available technology.

Here is a picture of our current options:

Spoiler :

The Council Member of Internal and Foreign Affairs will also do things like advising what to build in our cities

On the topic of names, just look up random Korean people or find a name generator. There are millions for every country.

It'd be a lot easier for me if you just came up with your own names instead of me possibly choosing a name that you wouldn't like to have

And you know me, what I say goes

Wait a second, REALPOLITIK!!! Never mind, I drop out. Too much work to be in a realpolitik.

Don't worry, you're not going to be controlling anything other than telling me what to do for being in science.

If you get elected for science, I'll research compass for the first update, and your job is done

Imma go cultural minister:

Chu Hyun Woo

Postion: Council Member of Culture
Policy: We need culture to kick China and Japan. Build theaters, libraries, monasteries, etc. to boost science and culture in Pyongyang, while expanding our cultural border with settlers.

Kim Munm-yeong (김문명)

Council Member of the Military and the Espionage

Policy: Songun (선군정치), or "Military First."

Basically, emphasize the military above all others. Do not build anything except for units. Exceptions may be made for barracks, stables, blacksmiths, and probably one courthouse (see below). Whipping can and will be used frequently for these purposes, as well as redirecting workers from working food-producing tiles to hammer-producing tiles. Doing so will result in population decline, but such actions are necessary in order to ensure the dominance of the superhuman Korean race.

In order to maintain some semblance of a tech lead, we shall try to generate a Great Spy to steal techs from China. The preferred way to do this is to capture the Great Wall, but if that is not feasible, we may have to build a courthouse. It is indeed a deviation from the Songun policy, but doing so is better than sinking resources into "unimportant" libraries and markets.

OOC: Can anyone recognize the significance of my first name?

Kim Munm-yeong (김문명)

Council Member of the Military and the Espionage

Policy: Songun (선군정치), or "Military First."

Basically, emphasize the military above all others. Do not build anything except for units. Exceptions may be made for barracks, stables, blacksmiths, and probably one courthouse (see below). Whipping can and will be used frequently for these purposes, as well as redirecting workers from working food-producing tiles to hammer-producing tiles. Doing so will result in population decline, but such actions are necessary in order to ensure the dominance of the superhuman Korean race.

In order to maintain some semblance of a tech lead, we shall try to generate a Great Spy to steal techs from China. The preferred way to do this is to capture the Great Wall, but if that is not feasible, we may have to build a courthouse. It is indeed a deviation from the Songun policy, but doing so is better than sinking resources into "unimportant" libraries and markets.

OOC: Can anyone recognize the significance of my first name?
Watch out for ninjas.

Top Bottom