[NOT A BUG] AI doesnt like it own offered deals

kattana

Warlord
since the big patch, I have run into an issue a few times now were the AI will offer me a open borders deal, one that we have had ongoing before, to renew..but when I click accept.. it comes back saying the offer isnt good enough. I hit "what will make it work" and then they are suddenly asking for more money.. and the deal will go through.

Are you checking what text the AI is presenting? Often they come to you with an old deal with the text "This deal has faded in our eyes..." asking to renegotiate. People who don't read that text have often complained about this "bug" post G&K.

If that's not the case for you, you should post a screenshot of one of these offers, and a save.

You know, at this point, I would consider this a minor bug in the UI. It's obvious that the notice that the AI no longer considers the deal favorable does not draw the player's attention like it's supposed to.

As a fix, I would suggest making the "ACCEPT" button gray out or disappear when the diplo screen first shows up with an AI-unfavored deal.

I have found something a little different happening since the patch. At times, I will put a deal on the table and click on "what would it take to make this deal work." The AI responds "I am not able to offer enough to make this a fair deal for you." when in actuality, they think I am asking for too much.

Top Bottom