1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

(NOT A BUG) Bug with university of sankore, its adding +2 hammer instead research.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Bug Reports' started by weimingshi, Jul 26, 2007.

1. weimingshi

weimingshi Prince

I just managed to build university of sankore, in civpedia it says it adds +2 research beaker to all state religion buildings. Yet when I checked city screen, my monsteries show +2 hammer and +2 research beaker in city info screen. But when I hoover over it, tooltip only shows +2 hammer, it doesn't show +2 beaker for my monastery. I did a bit of calculation and it seems my monasteries are getting both +2 hammer and +2 beaker as bonus.

Initially I thought maybe there is some new wonder that gives +2 hammer to all state religion building that I built without knowing. But I looked high and low and did not found any building that give state religion buildings +2 hammer. Can anyone explain?

2. Tacit_Exit

Tacit_Exit King

Someone with the same state religion as you built the Apostolic Palace ;)

3. anandus

anandus Errorist

So if somebody else builds the AP, and I switch to that religion, my religious buildings (for that religion?) produce 2 extra hammers?

4. Tacit_Exit

Tacit_Exit King

In general yes, although there may be situations where you don't (defying resolutions?).

Haven't played enough to be sure if its always a given.

5. MickeyD

MickeyD Chieftain

Also, have you checked the city where the Univ. of Sank is built? The beakers may appear there. -MickeyD

6. weimingshi

weimingshi Prince

OH, darn forgot to count production bonus from apostalic palace. In this case then +2 hammer is not bug. The ony bug is the typo error on tooltips when I hoover my mouse pointer over the religious buildings in city info screen. It doesn't show the +2 beaker anywhere in the text. sankore just says +2 research to all state religion building thats all.