[NOT A BUG] City Growth Bug?

Nemo

Warlord
I've seen lots of different growth bug issues, but couldn't find anything exactly like this mentioned yet.. So, the problem is that my city should be producing a growth in X turns, but it keeps saying the growth is stagnant even if I move all my worked tiles to high food yields. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the math says I should have +2 food, but it shows as +0. This just started with the latest patch. Any one else see this, or know of an existing fix? Note that I have mods enabled in the screenshots, but I have the same issue with or with out mods enabled. I know the old civs required buildings before going past a certain population - they didn't introduce that into this game that I am missing or something, is there? Oh, and I never use the 'avoid growth' option, so that is disabled. (I even checked then unchecked it again just to make sure).

Any ideas?

Attachments

• overview.png
    overview.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 68
  • city.png
    city.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 87
It looks like you are making a settler. Settlers are a special case where city is forced to stagnate and excess food gets applied to the production (although it's not a 1:1 conversion anymore.)

:blush: Hah. good catch, I wasn't even thinking about that - totally missed it. Thanks! I've been fixing so many bugs in this patch, the first thing my thoughts went to were another bug :crazyeye:

Top Bottom