Not seeing games in Gamespy lobby...

D-Rockz

Chieftain
So me and a few buddies of mine have been playing FFH2 for a few months now. Its always been touchy to make sure we all had the exact version of the game so we could load up a multiplayer game and play together.

One of my friends came back after a month off and downloaded v.40 and patch Q but wasnt able to see the game that I was hosting. So he redownloaded the mod, media pack and patch again and reinstalled them all, still nothing. He completely deleted the game and reinstalled everything, still nothing. So then we all redownloaded the mod, media pack and patch and reinstalled them all. Everyone who could see the game in the lobby before can still see it but the guy that can't still can't.

Any suggestions or ideas on what we could do or what he might be doing wrong? I'm fresh out of ideas atm.

one guy i've been trying to play with has the same issue.
no idea, but figured i'd bump the topic.

We have been using the hamachi network for some time to run MP games.... They won't appear on the ingame screen.... you have to use "Direct IP Connection" and enter the IP of the host....

Maybe this will help

We have been using the hamachi network for some time to run MP games.... They won't appear on the ingame screen.... you have to use "Direct IP Connection" and enter the IP of the host....

Maybe this will help

How would you do this over the internet with the PC behind the wifi router? Do you give the IP that you get when you do ipconfig?

Hamachi will create a list of IP addresses..... you right click the game host and select "Copy"..... then enter that IP address on the Multiplayer screen.

Some folks have firewall issues.... but never router issues as far as blocking contact goes.... Hamachi creates a VPN.... so be sure to disable it when you aren't using it : )

Top Bottom