1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Not seeing RoM games on gamespy - 2.9

Discussion in 'RoM Multiplayer' started by Macdandee, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Macdandee

Macdandee Chieftain

Hey all,

First off, enjoying my favorite mod...but unable to do multiplayer at present. When I log in to gamespy I am unable to see RoM games, or set up ones others can see. I've tried reinstalling - both RoM and BtS, I've cleared the cache, tried setting up a different user on the computer to avoid any goofiness there.....no luck.

I am able to see regular BtS games on gamespy if I don't load up a mod.

I can get RoM to play multiplayer on a second (slowly dying, constantly crashing) computer with the same files etc.

Anyone have any idea's?

Thanks

2. Afforess

Afforess The White Wizard

Yeah GameSpy is a terrible service. Generally, for MP to work, you have to do direct IP connections. To find out your IP address, just ask google, it will tell you. Give your IP to anyone who wants to join.

3. nosre

nosre Chieftain

How do you connect via IP?

4. eddy514

eddy514 Chieftain

Im having the same problem, Cant see any games in the lobby and I cant connect on IP says the host timed out. PLEASE HELP!