1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure if these are bugs or not

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by llamapower, Sep 12, 2012.

1. llamapower

llamapower Chieftain

First time playing a game with GEM. Like it a lot so far but still gettign used to it. Can soem one tell me if these are bugs or intentional bugs?

• Free culture building isn’t free (paying maintance on it)

• When founded city, there was no pick a science alert (the blue globe on the right side fo the screen)

• Seeing debug info when statistics of buildings or units are shown (in both civelopedia and hovertags). Whats that mean?

• When met hiwanatha/ first AI civ, trade screensaid I was -2 gold perturn when I was actually getting 13 per turn

thanks!

2. Ahriman

Ahriman Tyrant

Intended. They just get built for free. Once they exist, they are the same as if they were purchased.

Are you talking about your first city? Did you not get that even once you hit end turn?

As part of the beta, the flavor values are being left in so players can provide feedback on whether they are appropriate. Those flavors guide the AI's behavior.

Intended/known/unavoidable issue. Your base "per civilization" gold amount cannot be traded away.

3. EmperorFool

EmperorFool Deity

AFAICR this has always been the case since I started using CivUP/VEM. Most times I remember to pick a tech but every once in a while I forget. :(

4. Thalassicus

Thalassicus Bytes and Nibblers

This has been a recurring problem for a long time. I even asked on the main modding forum, but no one knew what might be the problem. :think:

The difficulty is the "choose tech" notification is created in the game core only Firaxis has access to, so I can't directly look at what's going on. I spent days trying to figure it out.

5. llamapower

llamapower Chieftain

thanks for clearing all that up guys!