not working

so i tried downloading it twice from gameflood (both times were successful) then double clicked the self installing thing twice (one for each attempt). in between each attempt i deleted all the files just so it would be a clean start. but both times when i tried to start up FfH the game simply does not work. Civ4 does. I have 3.13 and im using BtS. is there anything else I need to do? its downloading to the right spot and as far as i can tell its installing correctly. I REALLY want to play. so can anyone help me out? if you need screenshots of anything let me know and i can provide them.

thanks.

What do you mean it doesnt work? The game chashes? When starting the game it goes to the desktop?

Also can you give us the location were have you installed the mod? and were is the game installed?

When you say "both times when i tried to start up FfH the game simply does not work. Civ4 does", do you mean that Civ4 works but FfH doesn't, or do you mean that when you try to start up FfH it's actually vanilla Civ that starts?

I have the same problem. I've downloaded it using game flood, and the "quick install/play" thing that game flood uses, doesn't work. I have no idea where on my computer the actual files are, I've looked in Civ 4 folder and in game flood's. All I can find in the game flood folder is a record that I have downloaded Shadow, but no shadow files. If I had the actual files then manually putting them in their place wouldn't be that hard, but game flood doesn't allow me that option. I think it's trying to play shadow my itself, not as a mod for Civ 4... Oops, should have checked the bug thread first. There's a way to avoid using their client. Check the bug thread

Top Bottom