NOTW LII - The Immortals II [SIGN-UP Thread]

Isn't it really a M-NOTW, then?

Indeed, But as player numbers have been few I didn't see it as necessary to make the distinction.

Looking to kick this off on the weekend.

hopefully those that did join the game will participate, and if we can get some subs, why not?

Everyone likes subs.

Mmmmm.... toasty subs.

I need to be a vampire again in this game.

Innocent, guilty, doesn't even matter.

But you suck anyway, pizzaboy.

But you suck anyway, pizzaboy.

Then the only question remains: whom do I suck the most?

Which of you fine gentlemen will be the object of my hungry desires?

Will I leave you completely drained, or suck just a little, leaving you begging for more?

These questions and many others no one could possibly want to know the answers to will be answered in the latest installment of NOTW: The Immortals

Spoiler :
Really? You clicked on this spoiler? You're kinda curious, aren't you?

Well, I guess you learned a little something about yourself.

Welcome to the dark side.

'Gentleman'? So only atpg is allowed to spam?

btw why does he have more than one system?

You do realize that it is physically impossible for Takhisis to get the spam out of his system, right?

You do realize that it is physically impossible for Takhisis to get the spam out of his system, right?

In the sense that his system is pure spam? Sure.

But, so long as everybody else is bored of the spamathon by then, there'll be plenty of other suspects besides me after I murder him into silence on the first night. :mwaha:

In the sense that his system is pure spam? Sure.

But, so long as everybody else is bored of the spamathon by then, there'll be plenty of other suspects besides me after I murder him into silence on the first night. :mwaha:

If I do murder him N1, I promise not to accuse you of being the one who did it.

When questioned on the matter, I will neither confirm nor deny my involvement.

That's right, gentlemen, get the spam out of your systems now, so we don't have to wade through 10 pages of it every day in the game thread. :p

Moderator Action: I approve of this post.

Now back to your normal pregame discussion...

:)

No, blatant abuse of mod powers would be breaking out the red cards if he got lynched.

Blatant abuse of Mod powers imo
:lol:

Nope. Just a simple reminder that out of control spam is not something that will fly. The occasional bit here and there is OK, especially before a game starts, but rampant spam for the sake of spam will be addressed. :spank:

Top Bottom