NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Sign-Up Thread]

Visorslash

Deity
NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako

Spoiler :

Flip Hero's Log:

"Before I took on the main base of Tetron, I had noticed a group of his machines attempting to build a base in an abandoned spaceship nearby. The ship was a long dead alien vessel, but a powerful outpost for the asteroid base. I had to take it down before heading for the real base. Something was amiss about this ship... even the machines seemed hesitant to build a base there.

I would find out why soon enough. I landed on a small asteroid and headed for the alien spaceship, preparing myself for whatever lay ahead. I destroyed the machines guarding the base and cracked a few drones to aid me as I went inside the derelict ship. An old alien computer flickered, it was still functional. It played a single message.

"Emergency! All nearby ships, we're under attack! Send backup now!"

I spied a vaguely familiar name on the computer. The ship's name was Ciretako.

----------------------------------------------------------------​

The Setup:
The Town are known as The Machines. Their goal is to wipe out all of Flip Hero's Team and any and all PFK players.

Flip Hero's Team is this game’s Scum. All have the following win condition: "You win when the total number of your faction is greater than or equal to half the total number of living players, and all PFK have been eliminated from the game.”

Third Party Players are players that are neither Machine nor Flip Hero aligned but are not a threat to the win condition of either side. They may be Survivors, or who knows what… the specifics of each win condition may vary, but third party players can win along with either the Machines or Flip Hero.

PFK Players are players that are not a member of either Machines or Flip Hero's team and ARE a threat to the win condition of either side. They may be Serial Killers, Mad Bombers, or something altogether different. A PFK player may or may not be able to win alongside some third party players, but if a PFK player wins, then all Town and Scum players do not.

There are items in this game and special abilities.

Posting and PMs:
There is no posting at night as per NOTW rules. I will not be very strict on this (I.E. not instant modkill, but please don't test me), but I will warn you and eventually replace or modkill you if you refuse to follow the rules.

No screenshots or the like are allowed, nor chat logs or anything similar. Private Messages cannot be quoted, they must be paraphrased.

You can PM other players.

Once you are dead you are allowed one non game related post. Then you must refrain from commenting on the game. On your death I will invite you to join a quicktopic with the rest of the dead players. If you wish to be spoiled I can do that too.

Ties will be resolved by the Lieutenant, (basically the mayor role) which is elected on the first day.

I do like knowing what is happening in the game, so if you decide to PM other players, please keep me informed. (Not necessary of course).

Roleplaying is encouraged (though I understand it may be difficult).

Day and Night Phases:
Day will last 48 hours and Night 24 hours. These may be changed for the situation of the game and if I need to due to personal reasons or if I feel there isn't enough discussion. Maximum possible Day length is 72 hours and night is 48 hours. I will only extend if it is necessary.

There may be Day or Night powers, and they will resolve at the end of their respective phase according to a set order.

You will vote for players you want lynched during the day, using the format, Vote: Visorslash. Votes must be in bold to count. You do not need to add a Vote: tag, just bolding the name will suffice. I will take your final vote as the last one. If you wish to unvote, simply: Unvote; Vote: ATPG.

Other Rules:
If you miss three day phases in a row or four in total with any reasonable excuse or informing me why you will be WoG'ed. No exceptions for role. If you do not vote, but you do post I will allow it.

Have fun. This is not an option . If you don't think you'll have fun with this game... don't join it. Nor if you feel you won't be able to participate.

Sign up below. The game is scalable for any reasonable number of players players. 20 is a good starting point though.

Players:
1. Zack
2. Spaceman98
3. Backwards Logic
4. Jarrema
5. Winston Hughes
6. Choxorn
7. KingMorgan
8. BSmith
9. edse
10. Buddhafish
11. Legato Endless
12. Southern King
13. Verarde
14. Takhisis
15. Kaiser Electric
16. Kennigit
17. Sprig
18. Arakhor
19. Azzaman333
20. Double A
21. Riedquat
22. Bladescape
23. Coyosis
24. Johnhughthom
25. Autolycus

Reserves:
1. Askthepizzaguy

*beep*Initializing... Intruder detected!*beep*

Tentatively in, depending on game start date.

FoS: Zack.
Semicolons look way better.

in.

In this.

The "Return" in this title is very apt for the return or NOTW.

Engineer

Top Bottom