NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

Alive: 12

Al Sipsclar (formerly Autolycus), Lord Scribe

Arakhor, Lord of District 2 - Started weak and got better. Lean town.

bladescape, Lord Protector - Done some good work, voted spacemanm mightve bussed. Lean null-town.

BSmith1068, Lord Medical - Nothing really. Voted Spaceman D1 when he could have voted me maybe. Lean null-town for now.

Internet Flea (formerly Double A), Lord Financial - Vote is good enough for now.

Legato Endless, Lord Chef - Got nothing on. - Null.

robbiecon, Lord of District 1 - hasn't taken many stands, the 'tinfoil' above with the spaceman link. Lean scum.

Snerk, Lord of District 3 - posting a decent amount - still not that sure bit I guess leaning town.

Sprig, Lord of District 10 - posted far more then he did in GITP and in RD. Leaning town.

Takhisis, Lord Spymaster - not sure here to be honest, but think he is worth giving some time to.

Visorslash, Lord of District 9 - lynched spaceman, etc, etc, town.

Winston Hughes, Lord General - double voter, the power is rather townie, he's done some good town style work. Quite confident in calling him town.

I don't have enough scum leans I feel and this worries me.

I think the important thing to realise is that whilst the spaceman voters are not likely to be mafia with spaceman, they could easily be on a separate mafia team.

Most of the spaceman wagon is just townies though, and same with my wagon.

I think resolving robbie is fine today. Takhisis maybe tomorrow.

If I had to guess a second mafia team it might be something along the lines of Internet Flea, bladescape/takhisis maybe.

But that's not relevant at the moment.

Activate: Kill all Districts.

I am President Snow.

That sounds vaguely like a threat, Robbie. Would you care to elaborate on that?

If I'm lynched, I can kill the amount of people more than the second highest vote getter.

If I'm lynched, I can kill the amount of people more than the second highest vote getter.

Well, that doesn't sound like a townie ability. You have that, as well as the ability to steal things, or this is some sort of bluff to not get voted?

Rough Tally
robbiecon 4 (Al Sipsclar, Visorslash, Bladescape, Arakhor)
Legato 2 (Internet Flea, Robbie)
Takhisis 1 (Snerk)
Internet Flea 1 (Sprig)

Not Voting: Winston, Legato, BSmith, Takhisis

Unvote, 3 is better than 1

You have a single vote, Robbie. If this isn't a bluff, you can't succeed here without the town standing idle. For instance, vote: Legato.

See?

I have a single vote, but the gap is now 3 votes instead of 2.

Although your vote makes it 3-2 to me.

Vote: Legato, let the RNG gods decide!

I am town aligned with a thief ability. I stole Al Sips' pen and paper last night, and targeted you on N1, but you had no item.

I do not have a bomb ability on lynch, that was intended to keep myself alive.

Top Bottom