NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Zack, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Technically, I never told you I had roleclaimed, Monsieur Snerk.

robbiecon, you are a thief and you have threatened the town! J'accuse!

2. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Super Moderator

More to the point, if you are town, Robbie, don't do anything else stupid today.

3. bladescape

bladescape Warlord

I'd like to know why Robbie the self-proclaimed thief isn't in your list? Like, I don't know about you but thief is really low on my table of "Things town has"

4. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

@Arakhor: We can always perform an autopsy on him to check whether he was scum or not. *smiles*

5. Arakhor

So, we now know that on D1, BSmith bussed Spaceman. On D3, he voted for Al, in a near-tie with KingMorgan, when Al was voting for KM. A risky distancing/bussing measure, or is Al more likely to be town?

6. Internet Flea

Internet Flea Warlord

Healer is at the bottom of my list of what wolves have, so who knows what's going on.

Got my strength downsized last night, I can finally fulfill my dream of fitting my arm into one of those really tiny pipes to grab something.

If anyone has a roleblock you should let us know who you blocked.

The main reason I didn't push Snerk was the injury, but if BSmith fixed it I've got to wonder why.

7. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

*Open letter to Monsieur La Fléa d'Interneté, Esquirè.

a) I fail to understand whom you are claiming healer for, Mister Flea.

b) I also require a justification for your current accusations against Snerk, and that you elaborate upon your claims of ‘injury’.

Wishing you a good afternoon and a restful slumber,

Monsieur de Takhisís, Maitre d'Espions, l'Council Demoniaque.*

8. Internet Flea

Internet Flea Warlord

All three are addressed here.

9. bladescape

bladescape Warlord

Internet Flea, BSmith was curing all the injuries. It was why he was considered town by the network headed by Visor.

10. Al Sipsclar

Al Sipsclar Prince

BSmith had only 4 posts. Winston Hughes and Internet Flea are next up in the low post count. Winston has family to look after, but not asked for a replacement. He's a double voter, supposedly a town ability. Do we have any other data that can clear Winston?

Internet Flea should post more. Do you have any leans?

Obvious bussing.

Bussing again?

Bussing? :) Or panicked after Winston put his two votes on him? KingMorgan also claimed an injury, was he healed by BSmith? If so, voting for KM would break that trust, so he chose an alternative wagon.

Town leans are obvious, though I'd like to know more why Snerk is considered town, mostly for my own education. Does claiming an injury make you a townie? What stops scum from doing so?

Scum leans: Robbie and Arakhor. Robbie is a self-confessed thief, terrorist and hostage taker. But why Arakhor? Is this distancing or setting up Arakhor for a lynch?

11. Al Sipsclar

Al Sipsclar Prince

Also, BSmith was killed either by a vig, another scum/SK, or Visor had a fight-back ability.
    We have not seen two kills up to now, but saw strength reductions. Could it be that the kills are strength based? Or killers consistently hit protection?

If BSmith was vigged, was it random or the vig had some info on BSmith? It seems unlikely that the town vig would kill a confirmed healer, so the vig probably didn't know this, that is, he's outside the town network.

If it was the other scum team (which we have not seen yet) or an SK, did they feel threatened by his scum leans (Robbie/Arakhor)?

12. Snerk

Snerk Smeghead

This post prompted Bladescape to tell me that both he and Takhisis had previously claimed to Visorslash. However, yesterday I plainly asked Visor if he knew anything about either Tak or Blade. He replied that he knew nothing of either. It makes little sense for Visor to have lied to me, I had provided him with useful info.
    What makes sense is for Tak and Blade to kill Visor and try to use his death to post-mortally involve them into a town network.

MAJOR FoS on Takhisis and Bladescape!

He did. And this is him trying to downplay the lie.

From day one, Tak has answered all my attempts at info sharing with distrust and hollow scum accusations. He claims to be a PG scanner, an ability that seems strangely overpowered in this game. If he was indeed so distrustful of me he would have scanned my PG by now and known I was town.

Another reason for Tak to kill Visor.

Tak's d1 vote is also typical of scum. BSmith busses and Tak stays of the wagons with a lonely third party vote.

Takhisis and Bladescape are now both jumping on a Robbie wagon. Same as they did yesterday. However, Rob has a result on him strongly suggesting not Blood-Mage. That said, I don't know what the hell Rob is up to and why he's been hostile. Neutral 3rd party? Make sense for the Blood-Mages to go after him.

Vote: Takhisis

13. Snerk

Snerk Smeghead

I'm guessing it was part of him grooming me. And I guess it worked. He'd healed me, and had me down as townie. I was ready to work with him.

14. robbiecon

robbiecon Savoy Truffle

Well, I was roleblocked while trying to rob Arakhor of whatever worldly possessions he may or may not have.

Given that Al sips can confirm I stole his pen and paper, I think it should be obvious at this stage that I cannot have enough time in the night to both steal and murder.

15. bladescape

bladescape Warlord

Really Visor.

I may have some information that will prove I was in communique with Visor. Takhisis wasn't really, he claimed to me after claiming to PG scry me, and got it right. So I considered him town. He didn't actually claim to Visor, but instead I relayed it to Visor.

There was never a network I was in. Visor shared some information but obviously didn't trust me enough to divulge everything. That was fine by me especially as my role is a fairly easy role for mafia to fake-claim.

16. bladescape

bladescape Warlord

And ftr I'm on mobile so I'm not going to sift through PMs and gather the info I am going to send you. I'm about to sleep and am not going to get up just for this. I'll do it early tomorrow at some point.

Just a pre-post in case you go 'omg blade said he'd get info to me and hasn't done anything in hours'.

17. Arakhor

You seem to be trying really hard to get lynched by the town, eh Robbie? You claim that you were role-blocked, so, if true, whether you can kill anyone is irrelevant, as you weren't able to act last night. However, I'm inclined to believe that you're not both a thief and a murderer, since you're already both a thief and a liar.

18. Snerk

Snerk Smeghead

If Rob insist on behaving like a jester (there is no jester in this game) then so be it. He was blocked and can be blocked tomorrow night as well.

If Tak is both town and PG scanner, he would have been the greatest asset to town. He has been the opposite. Tak needs to either go public with his scans or share them with someone who can vouch for him. (not Bladescape obvs)

19. Arakhor

I think that I agree. Vote: Takhisis.

20. Internet Flea

Internet Flea Warlord

I have scum leans on everybody except Sprig and a neutral read on robbiecon.

The last game I saw with a PG scanner, they were scum, so Takhisis I suppose.