NotW XLI: Chronomancy Redux [Sign-Up Thread]

TheForestAuro

Whisper in the Trees
Night of the Werewolves XLI: Chronomancy Redux

If you've played a TFA-hosted mafia game before, you know that a complex detail-driven game awaits ye! Chronomancy: Redux will take place over a series of three days and nights that rewind and fast-forward Majora's Mask style, with lots of lulzy time-traveling fun!

More details to be released at a later date.

1. General Olaf
2. Red_Spy
3. Earthling
4. Autolycus
5. Choxorn
6. Kennigit
7. AskThePizzaGuy
8. HarkonnenII
9. Jarrema
10. BSmith1068
11. Civplayah
12. Renata
13. Seon
14. Yoshiegg737
15. Save_Ferris
16. GamezRule
17. Abaddon
18. Takhisis
19. Frozen In Ice
20. Backwards Logic
21. Landlubber
22. momo1000
23. Mergle
24. Arakhor
25. Winston Hughes
26. johnhughthom
27. robbiecon
28. romanichine
29. classical_hero
30. Aiolos

Reserves
1. Zack
2. Nictel

DAY/NIGHT CYCLE
The game will split into three segments: Morning, Afternoon, and Night. Each of these segments takes roughly 24 hours to complete, although real-life circumstances may force me to extend some periods during the duration of the game. Likewise, there are certain powerful magics that can alter the peroids of time.

IMPORTANT: There will be abilities that can shorten the amount of time a given period may take. These will be rare, but I am warning you now before the grumbling begins.

VOTING
During the Evening and Night, conversation, votes, and accusations may be made. This is when the thread will be open for discussion.

ACCUSATION VOTES must be bolded in black.
VOTE RETRACTIONS must be struck through.

In order to be lynched cleanly, a player must have more accusations against her than her total strength. If this condition is not met, the lynchmob may suffer negative effects or even fail to lynch the victim.

SUPPORT VOTES must be bolded, and the color green. Support votes do not reduce the total accusations against the character, but they do add one strength to the character for the purposes of a clean lynch.

PERSONAL GOALS
Every single character has a personal goal. These are considered to be the number one priority of your character. When you have completed your personal goal, you will gain an ability or bonus of some kind.

ABILITIES
Every single character has an ability. Each one will be described in your character PM.

ITEMS(Partially borrowed from Frozen in Ice)
[-] There are quite a few items in this game. Some have specific functions while others only serve a story role.

[-] When a player dies, any items that player had will be revealed and put up for vote the following morning. A player may publicly reveal their item at any time and have it confirmed by the GM, but it will then be put up for vote the following morning. Make sure you’re ok with the possibility that you’ll lose the item before you publically reveal it.

[-] A player may also show their item privately with another player; in that case, the player being shown the item will receive a private message containing a very brief description of the item. You can give an item to another player as well, as long they agree to it. Transfers will occur during updates, and will take priority over any abilities they may interfere with.

[-] Many Items increase strength. Any item that does will occupy a slot. There are many slots, and several items have a slot unique to their own, and only one item may be equipped to any given slot at a time.

Injuries and What They Mean
Injuries are a part of this NotW. There are a variety of ways to become injured, but precious few to reverse the injury.

[-] Injuries heal on their own one full day after they are received. If you are informed that you are injured During the Evening, you will be uninjured the following Evening.

[-] Injured players cannot take actions or activate items when injured. Players may still transfer items while injured. Players with passive abilities still keep those abilities even when injured.

[-] Injured players cannot resist a lynch. Unless receiving some sort of benefit from an outside source or passive ability, they will always die when uncleanly lynched. Note that this does not prevent other effects of an Unclean Lynch from affecting accusers.

Finally, I can join another one of these! My seamstress abilities last time involved sewing, and I didn't get to use them. Better luck this time round.

See sig for more in's. :p

This look very interseting.

I don't want to end up on a certain ination's team again but sounds great!

Can I have a role that gains strength every time he's attacked and injures the attacker again? That guy was awesome.

Oh man I wanna be a chronomancer again

I'll bring back talk about long beards, regardless if it fits my role this time or not! (not really)

I want to join first NOTW game in my life! I love Mafia games and I love Fall from Heaven; I hope I will love NOTW!

I’m done trying to find interesting ways to say in.

Innage

In cause I got nothin better to do.

Top Bottom