Nov GotM???

Veni

Chieftain
So ....

Anyone out there have what it takes to whip up a GotM for November?

I confess I'm not up to it ... too weak, to be sure.:) Unless you want to use my Rise of Rome scenario.

The clock, she is a'tickin, & Dack's Terraform keylist ain't too tiny ;)

C'mon ... it's on!! :D

Ah, finally a pre-game discussion :D

What kind of games do we want next? I kind of like the random maps generated by the game itself. The random map generator in civ1 is very good and creates countless challenges. Half played games like the August GOTM was also a good idea. A GOTM doesn’t have to be a home-made scenario. It doesn’t have to be complicated to make a GOTM. There is no such thing as being too weak to create a GOTM.

But maybe it would be a good idea to have a little more structure on when and who should release the next GOTMs? I must admit that I missed this spring’s GOTMs because I didn’t know there was any activity on this forum then. It would be nice to have a schedule giving the dates for when the next few GOTMs will be released and the deadlines for posting the results. Then we could all plan well ahead and adjust our lives to the civ1 GOTM schedule :p

Does anyone else agree with this? Someone has other suggestions maybe? What kind of GOTMs do the “regular” players here want, and how often should GOTMs be released?

i would like a GOTM based on Middle-Earth!! Like, orcs, elves, dwarves...Is that possible with Terra-Form? I would like to draw it...

More GOTM's...nuclear winter EARTH, Pirate tribe EARTH, world full of small islands..

Also, one thing we can do to make our games more interesting is having different "goals", like the building in EARTH a.s.a.p of the Railway line "Cape City- Alaska", or the complete railroading of Europe...Other goals that i can think of, besides total enemy anhiliation and spaceship landing in Alpha, ...help, guys :D

I will try to "catch" the other folks in the GOTM :D

I like the random map generated games that are half finished. So +1 vote to that idea.

cough plans to finish a GotM one day cough :p

Top Bottom