Nova Roman Imperium 2021, SPQR

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the christ are you talking about my man? Centrists have no qualms in adopting the same policy exhibited by the right, even if they begrudgingly lean liberal in regards to social issues and if you can't see that then you do not inhabit the same universe, let alone world, as the rest of us.

Why don't you take off your Neo-Manichaean blinders and look at the aptly called Political SPECTRUM, not Political DICHTOMY.

What the christ are you talking about my man? Centrists have no qualms in adopting the same policy exhibited by the right, even if they begrudgingly lean liberal in regards to social issues and if you can't see that then you do not inhabit the same universe, let alone world, as the rest of us.

You're insulting leftists who already vote the way you want.

Labour can't do a lot here atm because of the centrists. That's because we have a coalition government it's what proportional representation does.

Labour got less votes than National in free and fair elections using the popular vote.

Option b was the centrist coalition with the right. National couldn't form a government though.

Note here the right passed gay marriage law.

Why don't you take off your Neo-Manichaean blinders and look at the aptly called Political SPECTRUM, not Political DICHTOMY.

Why don't you stop enabling the right and stop repeating the same mistakes as before, hilary was peak centrist and she lost because of it, no one wants your political kind anymore because we've seen how disappointing you ate and how you inherently desire to compromise with people who are ghouls.

Why don't you stop enabling the right and stop repeating the same mistakes as before, hilary was peak centrist and she lost because of it, no one wants your political kind anymore because we've seen how disappointing you ate and how you inherently desire to compromise with people who are ghouls.

I don't think Hilary list because she was a centrist. She lost more because she was Hilary.

Charisma, name recognition and airtime matters more than policies etc.

Alright, that's quite enough! I'm bone sick of your ridiculous, absolutist, binary, us-vs.-them, black-and-white, Neo-Manichaean, two-sides-with-no-in-betweens, delusional and warped view of the world. There are actually, in truth, no single, unified, coherent, solid, socio-political blocs called, "the Left," and "the Right." They don't exist. They don't exist. They're ideological cryptids. The political spectrum and socio-political and ideological affairs are far more complex and intricate than that. It's time for you gain the maturity and education to understand this, and stop slandering and attacking people, and accusing them of this and that, based on a ridiculous and fallacious view of socio-political affairs that does not even actually exist!

Alright, that's quite enough! I'm bone sick of your ridiculous, absolutist, binary, us-vs.-them, black-and-white, Neo-Manichaean, two-sides-with-no-in-betweens, delusional and warped view of the world. There are actually, in truth, no single, unified, coherent, solid, socio-political blocs called, "the Left," and "the Right." They don't exist. They don't exist. They're ideological cryptids. The political spectrum and socio-political and ideological affairs are far more complex and intricate than that. It's time for you gain the maturity and education to understand this, and stop slandering and attacking people, and accusing them of this and that, based on a ridiculous and fallacious view of socio-political affairs that does not even actually exist!

Now this, this is art

Having a normal one I see.

No offence you've gone off the deep end more than once. Congrats on being a walking stereotype. With the extreme right and left you can get a well trained parrot to spout their ideology.

You wonder why centrist may not support the far left. Try not insulting them.

Moderator Action: Thread closed for a little holiday so you guys can calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom