Novator's LH gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppiluliumas

I can also make armored version.

Do you accept request at the moment?

It's a picture of Dayak Chief, a native tribe in Borneo, Indonesia.
Could be used for Kingdom of Kutai, an ancient native kingdom in Indonesia :)

Too bad I can't find the colored version of this historical photo..

Spoiler :

I have some problems with my computer after Steam installation. So I have to reinstall Windows 7 and drivers. :(

I'll make this native after reinstallation.

Starting to look really good. There are a couple of changes I would make it to it make it stand out from the base-leaderhead, which is quite obvious at this point. First you should make the tattooing/body-paint look a bit more transparent. A good way to do this would be to remove it first (i.e. make it so that it is just his bare skin), then I am not sure which art program you use, I use Gimp, so take the painting/tattooing and make the white or the black transparent (whichever looks better) and put that over his skin. This will make it look more natural.

I would also add more decorations to his face, something like this...

Then he'd look amazing. :goodjob:

Looks awesome, I'd either change the background to something else a bit darker or make the lighting brighter and this would be perfect.

^Agree!

Welcome to the forums BTW, can't believe I didn't see this before. Hope you don't mind if I too make a request? There's a leader that's needed for a civ done many times, but never properly. You don't have to do it at once, of course, but you seem to be great LH maker (better than I ever were :p ), and you seem to have a computer with a working blender (probably the greatest curse of my comp), so I guess that's why I'm asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom