NQ mod

Tabarnak

Cut your lousy hairs!
NQ mod is released(since some days though) EDIT: To get latest version follow this page

Infos are here

MOD link

I. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

MULTIPLAYER
WARNING: Due to the fact that multiplayer mods via the Steam Workshop are not currently possible, all users must download the mod manually and copy it to their install directory. The game will treat it as DLC and it will be always on both for single and multi player. If you want to play a game without the mod, single or multi player, you must move or delete the mod as outlined below.
MOAR WARNING: The same version of the mod must be installed on ALL players' computers or it will not work - there will be a mismatch/crash at some point and you'll be forced to scrap!
INSTALLATION:
Quit the game.
If you have any previous version of NQ Mod installed, delete it first.
The folder is called "MP_MODSPACK" (see 2 steps below for the folder location)
Download the zipped patch from HERE (just close Dropbox window - you don't need account)
Unzip it in the appropriate directory:
WINDOWS 7:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC (your folder should look something like this image below)

happy civing!

Honor is going to be tribute king with that free warrior policy so early. Also im confused about one thing, are patronage, commerce, and exploration just unchanged or are they currently removed?

Unchanged.

Do you have to uninstall, install everytime you use NQ fruitstrike mod? and if so easier way of doing so?

Hi.
There are starts where I just can't comprehend how you could ever beat this game neighbouring Shaka. I mean he forward settles you the third time on turn 22 or something and declares war with 66k army with twice your hammers on t30. There's just no way I can compete with that. Is it possible to beat starts like this? What do you do when neighbouring Shaka?

Hi.
There are starts where I just can't comprehend how you could ever beat this game neighbouring Shaka. I mean he forward settles you the third time on turn 22 or something and declares war with 66k army with twice your hammers on t30. There's just no way I can compete with that. Is it possible to beat starts like this? What do you do when neighbouring Shaka?
defensive citys on hils since shaka uses nearly ondly mele trups
swordsman's works on immortal difficulty to stop his impis if corectly promoted and used

Hi. Keep in mind that this mod is especially for multiplayer. I can imagine an enhanced Liberty, Honor or Piety tree with deity AI bonuses...The snowball must be fantastic.

I´m a huge Civ 5 fan, over 1100 hours+.
This is by far the best Mod of all for Civ 5 and nowadays I only use this mod.

The magnitude of fixes that makes the game much more balanced feels like this is how the game should be played.
I know this is specifically made for MP´s but I´m mostly a singleplayer and so it´s not exclusive to multiplayers in any way.

Firaxis themselves should hire whoever was involved in making this mod as play-testers; it´s simply that good.

Edit: The "MP_MODSPACK" will NOT show up in your DLC (contrary to the Single player version that you install in Mods, not DLC).
It´s not until you start either a single player or a multiplayer game you will see the NQ Mod confirmation on top of the border.

//FilthyRobot brought me here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU1atgEfqBM

First, I want to tell you thanks for this mod, if you are creator. Very nice job!
And second, i wanna ask for one thing, so maybe some of creators will read this and made it in the next update, or you will tell them this idea, if you have that possibility.
All things i like in this mode, but there is one thing, the weakest thing in the civilization 5. Its about control of city-states. Thats really annoying when your opponents, buying your city states, and diclaring war to you, so you will not have any chanse to but it back, untill you are at war, thats really stupid. Is it possible to make influnce changing slightly, so when you giving a gold to city state, your influence rising up sowly, about 3 points in turn b more(need to thing about the right amount), and all players receive notations, thats influence of city-state is rising up for some player? Thats opens many new strategies, and balancing all cilivization gamelay.
Sorry for my engish, i hope its readabe :)

First, I want to tell you thanks for this mod, if you are creator. Very nice job!
And second, i wanna ask for one thing, so maybe some of creators will read this and made it in the next update, or you will tell them this idea, if you have that possibility.
All things i like in this mode, but there is one thing, the weakest thing in the civilization 5. Its about control of city-states. Thats really annoying when your opponents, buying your city states, and diclaring war to you, so you will not have any chanse to but it back, untill you are at war, thats really stupid. Is it possible to make influnce changing slightly, so when you giving a gold to city state, your influence rising up sowly, about 3 points in turn b more(need to thing about the right amount), and all players receive notations, thats influence of city-state is rising up for some player? Thats opens many new strategies, and balancing all cilivization gamelay.
Sorry for my engish, i hope its readabe :)
The Mod was made by fruitstrike and not by Tabarnak
and if u wan't to post any feedback about the mod it's more likely that it wil get seen on the subredit of the mod

I. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

MULTIPLAYER
WARNING: Due to the fact that multiplayer mods via the Steam Workshop are not currently possible, all users must download the mod manually and copy it to their install directory. The game will treat it as DLC and it will be always on both for single and multi player. If you want to play a game without the mod, single or multi player, you must move or delete the mod as outlined below.
MOAR WARNING: The same version of the mod must be installed on ALL players' computers or it will not work - there will be a mismatch/crash at some point and you'll be forced to scrap!
INSTALLATION:
Quit the game.
If you have any previous version of NQ Mod installed, delete it first.
The folder is called "MP_MODSPACK" (see 2 steps below for the folder location)
Download the zipped patch from HERE (just close Dropbox window - you don't need account)
Unzip it in the appropriate directory:
WINDOWS 7:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC (your folder should look something like this image below)

What "image below"?? There is none.

Using this mod breaks "Really Advanced Setup" by whoward69 Having both mods active and clicking on the advanced setup button will open the "Really Advanced Setup" interface but nothing is shown and the buttons don't work anymore. You have to shutdown the game to get out of that screen.

Top Bottom