Ntc

19Delta

Cavalry Scout
I know, I know, it's been ages since I've posted, but I'm sleeping in the desert at NTC for the fourth night in a row and so I started thinking about an NTC map for civ3. I would modify a lot of existing units and there animations to reflect the use of miles gear, and the opfor vehicles. I would also change things like the bombard animations for artillery and strikes that show the OC/T pulling up and throwing sims. Would like some input on this idea.

19Delta, glad to hear from you again and Ares thank you very much fo the explanation of NTC :) (this could be an interesting unit producing SW for my mod).

COB's and insurgents with hidden nationality
Ares' desert Terrain
Blender-made hoffmans, belts, and whoopie lights for tracks
TopGun's Joe in ACU's unit
Post Burger King up the road from the shades +1 happy citizen
Star Wars Building Wonder reveals map
OC's with 'charm' attack can throw CS grenades into your hatch
Krasnovian leaderhead
Force on force/live fire or combination of both?
Hands Across the Desert improvement
AAR victory condition

As long as it doesn't involve white cell or turn-in, sounds good.

I know, I know, it's been ages since I've posted

Doesn't matter :) - "Welcome back, my friend, to the show that never ends."

[...] but I'm sleeping in the desert at NTC for the fourth night in a row and so I started thinking about an NTC map for civ3. I would modify a lot of existing units and there animations to reflect the use of miles gear, and the opfor vehicles. I would also change things like the bombard animations for artillery and strikes that show the OC/T pulling up and throwing sims.

Sounds good :thumbsup:

Best As Ever,

Oz

I would include Rosa and the other roach coaches and I would give them detect invisible. I discovered that if you follow Rosa with the LRAS3 long enough, she will drive right up to hungry opfor.

Top Bottom