Nuevos Aires Coalition

I just tried this mod and the contro window for units (bottom left of screen) doesnt show up... but the keybindings still work

Nevermind, looks like it was the awesome loadouts mod for some reason...

Hey man, i literally just created this account to reply here. As an argentinian myself, I loved this sponsor, it fixes the lack of a spanish-speaking nation to represent us (we just cannot let the brasilians have all space for themselves lol). Also, thanks for updating the mod that quickly. So far, I haven't found any bugs or compatibility errors.

Keep on the good work.

I just tried this mod and the contro window for units (bottom left of screen) doesnt show up... but the keybindings still work

Nevermind, looks like it was the awesome loadouts mod for some reason...
Sounded like the modded promotions bug. It's been around for a while, but this mod doesn't touch promotions.

Hey man, i literally just created this account to reply here. As an argentinian myself, I loved this sponsor, it fixes the lack of a spanish-speaking nation to represent us (we just cannot let the brasilians have all space for themselves lol). Also, thanks for updating the mod that quickly. So far, I haven't found any bugs or compatibility errors.

Keep on the good work.
Thanks for the support! Glad you like it. :)

Communiques are coming soon.

Update released! Given there were no significant issues, we're back to Stable.

Version 6 (Stable):

- Added communiques.
- Added unique trait icon.
- Graphics polishing here and there.

I love your mod!!! :) :D :D :clap: :c5happy: :c5happy: :c5happy:

The lore is greatly entertaining and TPangolin really delivered with the art!

I don't have time to play any type of games until after my university semester finals but I really look forward to playing the heck out CivBE over Christmas break! I might be spending a bit too much time on CivFanatics and r/CivBeyondEarth ...

I'm pretty good with lore and I am full of vivid visualizations of what I want to mod into the game but my art and coding skills are lacking. How do you make such excellent art, TPangolin, and what is (the rough approximation of) your process?

A pity that requires so much to download, I hope that someday is free to download this great MOD, I'm from Buenos Aires and I would like to play with this MOD.

A pity that requires so much to download, I hope that someday is free to download this great MOD, I'm from Buenos Aires and I would like to play with this MOD.
I'm not sure what you mean. You can either download the mod directly or subscribe to it via Steam Workshop. And it's free either way. :confused:

I'm subscribed, but I have no option to download.
The mod should download automatically once you subscribe to it. You should even see it on Steam's download queue.

So all you have to do is hop into CivBE Rising Tide and activate the mod before starting a new game.

The mod should download automatically once you subscribe to it. You should even see it on Steam's download queue.

So all you have to do is hop into CivBE Rising Tide and activate the mod before starting a new game.

With just putting it as free downloadable content, as many MODS have, was easier.

Top Bottom