Nuke 'em all

drkflame67

Chieftain
The sun dawns on the year 2010 and an arsenal of nuclear weapons points toward to sky. Germany had been fighting a lossing war against the Roman scum. All hope seemed lost, Numbreg and a few outlying towns and cities had been captured. All units were ordered to return to Berlin being comanded 'Berlin will be saved by you or will be destroyed with you, no surrender no retreat.' This left only minimal forces to hold back the Roman armor divisions. Air raids from Berlin destroyed to enemies supply routes, but it would only delay them so long. The Romans were now within sight of Berlin they surronded the city all hope seemed lost, exept for the fact Germay controled a number of nukes. it didn't take long for the Romans to bring in thier artilary and bombard the Germans traped within thier city. The city became a buring waste land. 6 nukes were launched from Berlin thier targets Rome and the largest cities of the Roman empire, but one had a special task. after orbiting the eath once it came down on the city that built it moments before units were rushed to bomb shelters most held up against the blast, but the Roman scum out side the city burned for hours. The great Roman war machine flinched back at this blow, but once again resumed there assult this time nothing would save the German army from annialtion and this is what happened. The German Empire now lies in ruins and the scars of the war still mark this earth.

i don't know why but this got posted twice i think i lagged out while post so can a mod del this

Strange, though. This one is posted a minute's different than the other, and the capatilization is different. How did this happen? :crazyeye:

dark flame by any chance you are the darkflame in AoC? anyway, nice writing and funny quote from hitler?

I love doing that- if your going to die, let the whole goddam world burn with you. :D

Top Bottom