1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Nuke Your Allies - It's OK, They'll Still Love You

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by PenngwynXVII, Nov 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. PenngwynXVII

PenngwynXVII Chieftain

Won a Science Victory. Clicked "One More Turn...", because what fun is building up an arsenal of Thermo-Nuclear Weapons if you don't get to enjoy the fireworks?

Decided to attack my neighbor, longtime friend, and recent Ally and Defensive Pact signatory, Sumeria. Popped off 4 in the same turn. First 3, targeted cities, did not so much as get a "This will declare war!!" warning. Flattened cities, although without any nuke explosion animation. (So much for enjoying the fireworks.) Fourth one, tried targeting the last city, did get a declare-war warning, so I declined. Targeted the encampment two tiles away, no DW warning, kaboom, (still no fireworks,) and yet... nothing from Sumeria. I click on the diplo screen. "Hey best friend!!"

I end the turn... he takes his turn... nothing. Still: all smiles.

uhh... what? really?? REALLY???

He only had 4 cities. I literally laid waste to his entire empire, 7000 years of history and culture, in a single turn... "My man, good to see you!!"

Incredible.

Reproducible with the save file, just start launching nukes from the southern silo just south of enemy territory.

I'm on PC, patch 1.0.0.26

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016