NukeNes XXV: Empires under the Sun

INVADES MEXICO.

Just kidding. Welcome to NESing Robert Can't :) hopefully the experience will leave you wanting more.

My advice: Whatever you do, don't piss off the Americans.

My advice: correct Milarqui's english if he corrects your spanish. Which he will. A lot.

No te preocupes Milarqui demasiado. Pero sin duda estar preparado para algunas correcciones.

My advice: correct Milarqui's english if he corrects your spanish. Which he will. A lot.
Where is the mistake? No, seriously, I wish to know what mistake I made in the previous sentence.

No te preocupes Milarqui demasiado. Pero sin duda estar preparado para algunas correcciones.

Do not worry Milarqui too much. But undoubtedly to be prepared for some corrections? What does that mean? :D

I don't know.

Don't worry about Milarqui too much. But undoubtedly be prepared for some corrections. is what I typed into Google translate. :p

Let's get back to Berlin ;)

The Sultanate of Zanzibar announces that it will be pledging fealty to the Sultan of Oman, who in turn, will become a protectorate of the British Empire

Sobolev's still Prime Minister of Bulgaria?

Butterfly effect :)

To: Argentina
CC: Uruguay

We invite the Republic of Argentina to reaffirm our mutual commitment to the Treaty of Montevideo, recognizing the independence of the Cisplatine as the nation of Uruguay. We would recognize this as confirmation by ourselves and Argentina of the desire for the maintenance of peaceful relations.

Top Bottom