NY man demands estranged wife pay him for kidney

There are some things you just can't take back.

It's not like he needs that kidney back for a new wife. Most wives don't need your kidneys.

There are some things you just can't take back.

It's not like he needs that kidney back for a new wife. Most wives don't need your kidneys.
Maybe he has a dialysis machine fetish? Only looks for women who have one.

My friend's divorce also resulted in him waking up in a bathtub full of ice with note saying "call 911" taped to the wall.

Maybe it's a cultural thing?

Maybe he has a dialysis machine fetish? Only looks for women who have one.

Then what does he need his damn kidney for? If he gets rid of his other one, he can get his very own machine. No naggy woman required!

My friend's divorce also resulted in him waking up in a bathtub full of ice with note saying "call 911" taped to the wall.

Maybe it's a cultural thing?

Did she leave him with a cell phone?

Wow, what a douche. I have to say, that's a pretty low blow.

I hope the guy wins. He gave his kidney to his wife. She filed for divorce, she is no longer his wife, he should get the kidney back.

So anyone that donates an organ can just decide one day they want it back and that person has to?

This is a ridiculous case.

So anyone that donates an organ can just decide one day they want it back and that person has to?
To extend that, is someone who needs a blood transfusion obligated to return the blood if the donater wants it back?

To extend that, is someone who needs a blood transfusion obligated to return the blood if the donater wants it back?

Unlike a kidney, that is actually sort of possible. (It won't be their blood, but you can give blood to someone who has given blood to you. The Red Cross doesn't actually let you donate if you have received blood in the last year, but it is possible . . .)

Top Bottom