[GS] O Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations. Your nation will go far.

So if the rumors about a third expansion are true I guess we can assume one of those spots will be another post colonial civ.

*Mexico, Argentina and Colombia enter the arena*

The upshot is America can finally add the 14th colony/51st state in Civ6... one way or another

I'm curious if they will recycle toronto's CS bonus into another industrial CS. That bonus was really good.
It's gonna get crowded in TSL north america!

FRESH OFF THE REEL: THE LEAK IS REAL.

(Well, it seems so, anyway--we will have to see about the leaders, but still.)

FRESH OFF THE REEL: THE LEAK IS REAL.

(Well, it seems so, anyway--we will have to see about the leaders, but still.)
Which also fuels the idea of a third expansion even more, I mean why else would they leave out a whole bunch of fan favorite civs? (looking at you Portugal Byzantium and Mayans) well that or a batch of DLC's before they move on to VII, but still.

The upshot is America can finally add the 14th colony/51st state in Civ6... one way or another

If I'm playing America, then yes, Canada will be my first target. No offense guys, it's just payback for Justin Bieber.

I'll add Hawaiian Pizza to that.
Hawaiian pizza is amazing (if done right).

Btw, sharp eye there Giskler re: the Canadian geographical feature spotting--not sure if anyone else noticed this before you!

If I'm playing America, then yes, Canada will be my first target. No offense guys, it's just payback for Justin Bieber.

New Great Musician confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom