1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Even Cheating on His Death List

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JollyRoger, Jul 26, 2008.

1. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Slippin' Jimmy Supporter

Have you received the email with an Obama death list on it yet? You know the type - an email with a list of people that are tied to both a famous person and Kevin Bacon that have died under "mysterious" circumstances. One entry on the list:

GANDY BAUGH - Attorney for Obama friend Antonin Rezko died by falling out an eightieth story window of the Hancock Tower, January, 2003. His client was a convicted Chinese spy.

Pretty colorful name there. Wonder what happens when that name is Googled:

Gandy Baugh -- Died by jumping out a window of a tall building in January, 1994. An attorney, one of his clients was a convicted drug distributor by the name of Dan Lassiter. While Governor of Arkansas, Clinton pardoned Dan Lassiter who had supplied drugs to Mr. Clinton's brother, Roger -- and maybe the governor himself.

You guessed it, the Clintons offed poor Gandy first. Shame on Obama for taking credit for this Shakesperean act. He obviously did that to make the poor compiler of his death list look bad.

2. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

Does anybody besides Jolly care about some dopey email Jolly got? If so please explain.

3. JollyRoger

The family of Gandy Baugh. Two funerals must have tough.

4. Perfection

Well seriously, there are plenty of random nutballs on the internet who spout garbage, why should we care about what the compiler of this stupid list has to say?

5. JollyRoger

Because he is tarnishing the integrity of the Clinton death list compiled by the non-nutballers.

6. BasketCase

BasketCase Username sez it all

I'll take this thread one better: suppose Obama was actually dead when he ran for office? A dead guy would probably be vastly preferable to most living politicians..... :D

I know, I know--minus five points for bad taste.

On a related topic, here's a surprise: there was a dead politician who actually did win an election in the United States once. While dead. I forget who or where--he died while the voting was in progress, and when the final votes were tallied, he'd won. If I recall correctly, his wife took the office in his stead.

7. JollyRoger

That was perhaps Mel/Jean Carnahan deep sixing John Ashcroft for a Missouri Senate seat in 2000, although Carnahan didn't die while the voting was in process, he died two weeks prior. Ashcroft, of course, became Attorney General until he was replaced by a brain dead guy.

8. LightFang

LightFang "I'm the hero!"

Well, you know, Obama's dirty liberal, and anyone who can't see that is drunk on Obamaid.

9. z_step18

z_step18 Chieftain

I'm drunk on Obamaid.

10. Perfection

Yeah, but nutballs tarnish the integrity of everything, what makes this nutball so special?

My question is in the scope of nutballs spouting nutball things, what makes this one particularly unique (and therefore meritious of mention)

11. JohnRM

JohnRM Don't make me destroy you

This could hurt Obama politically.