Obsoleted - Fanatikan Science Department Term One- Ministry of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuck_as_a_mac, that switch you want, youve got it. my gratitude for sending my proposal to the war department. glad we could come to an agreement.

neutral leader is a good, responsible provincial governor

I'm still slightly confused.... Am I still science leader or what?

Don't owrry SAAM, I'm every bit as power hungry as you are, I was quick to basically take over when Justus departed. Dear Punkbass didn't have to do anything except make decisions. I busy working, then woosh, did brilliantly in the next election for Culture, and as such, I'm still cultural leader. You just need to be the hard working deputy, convinve people you're better at the job then strider, and then you'll probably win. The whole thing reminded me of the King arthur story, you being little mordred, plotting to take the kingdom in arthurs abscence, arthur returns, and haply big war! But no, guess not.

Originally posted by eyrei

It isn't really his fault that noone else posted their opinions, though, is it? This has been an ongoing problem since term 1 of last game. Many people prefer just to vote...

Well, maybe if he had posted a link or given the thread a title that someone could understand (like, say, Citizen Discussion: Science queue), then maybe, just maybe, there'd be more posts in it.

Here is the link.

I have to create a new science thread I guess.... I'll do that in acouple of secs.... I'll post the link for everyone

Sorry Octavian.... I fainted....

BTW: I get to name a city?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom