1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

OCC does not allow me to build more national wonders

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Bug Reports' started by microbe, Aug 16, 2007.

1. microbe

microbe Cascaded Mansion

I'm playing an OCC game, and have been able to build more than two national wonders. But at some point it does not allow me to build more (possibly after I razed one AI city).

Save is attached. If you go to the city and mouse over some national wonders like Wall Street, it says "cannot build more than two" in red.

Attached Files:

2. petey

petey Prince

I think they put a limit in BTS. I can't remember what it is, but think it's around seven.

3. ori

ori Repair Guy Super Moderator

The limit is 5 but the tooltip says 2 - I have not had a look at your save, but I suspect you have build 5 it now tells you "cannot build more than 2 per city". If that is the case - this is a known "feature" ;)

4. microbe

microbe Cascaded Mansion

Damn it, didn't know it. Does not make any sense to me.

5. FeelGood

FeelGood Emphatic Diplomat

Really, I just realize last night that only 5 national wonders can be build in an OCC game. We just have to be more selective after this then!

I hope this number will be increased since the OCC handicapped.