1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

OCC Map w/ Rich starting locations?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by lange17, Aug 14, 2009.

1. lange17

lange17 Chieftain

I'm coming back to the game after a lengthy sabbatical, and I'm in the mood to play OCC. Can someone point me towards a good map/scenario/whatever for OCC- something with exceptional starting locations? I prefer playing on an artificially high difficulty with an artificially good start. I know how to make my own through the World Builder, but that kind of ruins the surprise. Everything I can find by searching the forums or the internet goes to a dead link. If it makes a difference, I only have the vanilla game at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. lange17

lange17 Chieftain

I got my copy of BTS re-installed on my new computer from Steam, so I can handle any BTS answers to my request. Although, from the deafening silence, perhaps I'm asking in the wrong forum? If anyone can point me to a better place for this question, that would be great too.

Thanks!

3. Lord Tirian

Lord Tirian Erratic Poster

Patience, grasshopper! ;)

It's weekend and summer, so the forums move more slowly than usual! Anyway, this might be of interest to you!

Cheers, LT.

4. lange17

lange17 Chieftain

Wow, that looks like its going to be incredible. Thank you so much!