Oceanic Destiny

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
The basis of the scenario is that you, along with the other 3 civs (tiny map) start off on a mountain island with a galley next to your capital. Within your first city is your first settler, worker,and warrior.Since the site for the capital is terrible, you need to follow the coast squares to a new continent.
Give this a try, you'll like it.
Barbarian activity set to roaming, just to give you a chance.

Changes: Rather that starting off with just a settler warrior, you get a city on a hill, on the same island with the other civs. The island is in such a way that you still can't put a new city there.

Attachments

• oceanicdestiny.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 726
not a bad idea

I can't get it to work,
I do have the DyP mod installed that could be what it is.
when the actual game just finishes loading the illeagel operation screen comes upand closes civ 3 can any one think what could be wrong?
I've also tried importing the map and stuff into a new .BIC file but that just closes the editor.:mad:

oh well i just made a remade map and and tried it out and it worked fine apart from that the opposition just used there galley to explore and not to transport the settler and worker

You're right. The AI only uses those galleys for exploring. So, I've change the scenario a bit. You start with your first city on a hill, a settler, worker, warrior, and galley. This way, you already have a city, though it's clustered with others. The AI are a bit more willing to use the settlers.

The save game is available at top.

Looks like a swastika... heh

mmmh..............teh sign of teh nazis........tahts the most known answer altough other civs used it trough history

Good Idear pay no attence to the person
from Israel as he is overly senittle on this. The syboly that Hilter use was in common use by many cultures for many thousand's and ten's thousand's years.
They found ruins of 3 predymanic Egytpian culture in Egyt. They all where equall complex as the dymanic egytpian
culture. Than Egytpian priest- historyian
state in one of his book that the history of egyt goes back 40000 year from 1st
dymanic.

Top Bottom