[NFP] October Update Video Thread

Pirates

Curious to hear how they are going to nerf the civs. Going to have to wait for patch notes for that though

Pirates Scenario confirmed.

Awesome. Interesting so much focus on MP. First Red Death. Now Pirates.

Recruit partisans mission now pillages Neighborhoods and only spawns Anti-Cav units.

So... still awful. Why would I build Neighbourhoods if they’ll get auto Pillaged? Seriously. They should have just removed the mission or focused it on City Centres.

Funny they spawn Anti-Cav to make Recruit Partisans less powerful. It’s sort of a tacit admission that Anti-Cav suck.

Looking forward to the Patch Notes, I guess.

Ah, now that's much better, I'll take on a pirate over a zombie any day :)
Also, things scaling to the game speed, what? I must be dreaming...
No more modern armour from Neighbourhoods? Not that I was building many of them them lately...
Very much looking forward to hear more.

So... still awful. Why would I build Neighbourhoods if they’ll get auto Pillaged?
I think it was an attempt to prevent continuous partisan missions firing on the district. It actually seems worse to me 'cause the partisans were easy to deal with, but now the district needs to be repaired as well.

So... still awful. Why would I build Neighbourhoods if they’ll get auto Pillaged? Seriously. They should have just removed the mission or focused it on City Centres.

Funny they spawn Anti-Cav to make Recruit Partisans less powerful. It’s sort of a tacit admission that Anti-Cav suck.
Yeah, that's not fixing the problem, if anything it's turning it into another one that is at best as annoying as the old one was.

Top Bottom