# of people browsing the Civ 4 section...

Lachlan

Great Builder of Civs !
...very few visited these times....

Why ?

It's strange isn't it ?

:(

Especialy scenarios and custom maps, i would love to play 3000 BC Earth for BTS

You may want to express exactly what you're saying a little better. If I understand you correctly, you're stating that the CIV section has very few visitors?

I don't understand what your saying

At first I thought you ment that the section has very few visitors then I read that you want to play a certain map which has nothing to do with a section having very few visitors so honestly I don't know what your talking about.(Not trying to be rude im just trying to figure out what your saying)

I'm constating that Civ 4 section of forum has very very few visitors these times...

Economic Crisis ?

Sorry, i wrote English thinked in French, i was not very good in English at school, i had 5-6/20 notations...

Would you be referring to the term 'complaining'?

'Constating' is not an English term or word. ;)

It's been awhile since Civ 4 came out. Other games that people like have come out since, and attention tends to wane...so that's part of the reason there are fewer visitors in certain forums now days.

Many CFC members don't even play Civ anymore and just hang out in the off-topic areas of the site.

I mean by "Faire une constatation" in french.

I was say to mean : it seems that Civ Colonization has taken most of regular Civ 4 (vanilla/warlords/bts) players...

I would say without be shame : i prefer BTS to Colonization :sad:

I'm really sorry if i cant wrote english better even i read it without major problems :goodjob:

Ok, i want turn off this thread, can you lock this ? Thanks by advance, i was perhaps/maibye wrong ;)

Okay, comparing Colonization to Civ4: only 10 people are viewing the Civ4:Col forums, out of 346 overall in the Civ4 forums. 186 of those are viewing Creation & Customization, 30 are in BTS, and 9 are in Civ4-General.

It's still a busy place, and *most* of the visitors are looking at Civ4 vs. Civ4:Colonization.

Civ4 section is still the most busy part of the forum.

The CivRev and Colonization sections are much less active, as you can see from Padma's counts above. :)

NOTE: I edited the thread title to make it more clear.

It is according to Urban Dictionary:

Urban Dictionary said:
constating 29 up, 16 down
originating or establishing
A check of the company's constating documents indicated that it was incorparated ten years earlier for the purpose of importing electronic goods.

And the #2 Google result is a Canadian Tax Federation site that uses the term in this context. So it definitely seems to be a Canadian English term.

Then again, this thread is the #7 Google result for "constating". Out of 25,100 results, that means this thread is pretty popular! :goodjob:

But I don't really think there's that few people browsing Civ4's fora (to use the Latin-esque plural of forum). That could have something to do with that I frequent Civ4, but the fora do seem to have a good amount of threads with posts in recent days, including Creation and Customization. At least by standards I'm used to.

Civ4 section is still the most busy part of the forum.

The CivRev and Colonization sections are much less active, as you can see from Padma's counts above. :)

NOTE: I edited the thread title to make it more clear.

Thanks ;) For the edit

What he means by "constating" is "realizing". :)

Somehow I can very easily understand what people who don't speak proper English mean. Perhaps because I was one of them at some point?

My attempt:
I'm constating that Civ 4 section of forum has very very few visitors these times...
I realized the Civ4 section of this forum has very, very few visitors at this time.

Sorry, i wrote English thinked in French, i was not very good in English at school, i had 5-6/20 notations...
Ahhhhh this is so hard to "translate to proper English"! I realize what he wants to say but it's so difficult to express it! No wonder he has difficulties here.

Okay, here's a try:

Sorry, my posts in English are translated from my French thoughts (which is why they seem to make little sense, since I'm mostly translating things word by word, thus making those posts seem unnatural for an English speaker). I was not very good at English in school, my grades were around 5-6 out of 20. :)

Top Bottom