Votes: 2 10.0%
  • None, Chess is music to my ears

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Archer

Chieftain
Man I was going to see how far off topic I could get but I decided not to. Ok I am actually here to see what type of music you guys out ther listen to. So vote. Thanks.

Should've made the poll multiple choice. ;) I like a little bit of everything, but rock and hip hop are my favorites. ;) P!nk and OutKast are my favorite artists at the moment.

Rock is my favourite, but it really depends on the moment.
You don't want to dance with your girl listening to rock, I really like bossa nova on such occasions..
When I'm with my friends at a barbecue, we will oftenly listen to samba or pagode, things that I wouldn't listen at home.

I listen to good music, that encompases many different genra, but only rock and punk have a significant amount of songs of those genras listed, there is a limited amount of good rap, I have yet to see good pop "music". Others that are included in the "good music" is Bach, Cash, Marley and Davis. There are many more!

Mostly Rock. Classic rock such as AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, or Pink Floyd. But am also a fan of the newer generation of Rock/Alternative Rock and Punk. Such as Red Hot Chili Peppers (not really new, but still puttin out new stuff), Audioslave, The Vines, and Jet.

I really despise the whole pop/rap/hip-hop movement that's going on right now. Can't stand any of it, drives me insane. All mt firneds like it, I guess because it's the trend right now, cause I really don't see how anyone could like that crap. Oh well, they'd probably say the same of my tastes in music.

What about Techno? Classical? Jazz? etc.....

I mostly enjoy techno.

Classic, Psychedelic, and Punk Rock. It's all been downhill from there. Now our greatest musicians make CDs by spitting into microphones :p

I've been listening to a lot more Pink Floyd lately. I'm starting to like them very much :D

Originally posted by DS_Legionary

I really despise the whole pop/rap/hip-hop movement that's going on right now. Can't stand any of it, drives me insane. All mt firneds like it, I guess because it's the trend right now, cause I really don't see how anyone could like that crap. Oh well, they'd probably say the same of my tastes in music.

You and me both, its either classical rock Rock, (Beatles, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd etc.) or Death Metal for me.

Where do stage musicals, and the easy listening giants like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Fred Astaire etc. fit into the poll? Problem: they don't. I'd vote for those genres if I could - along with all the other choices, except perhaps punk.

Rock, with a few variaties:

Garage Rock: White Stripes, and a few others that are kind of garage rock (Weezer, the Black Keys)
Punk Rock/Emo: I only like a few punk bands and one or two emo bands...Weezer tops this list (they're kind of punkish emo I guess).
Blues: Not alot, but I'm discovering that modern bands that are blues-influenced I like alot. I've got to look into some of the classic blues musicians...
Classic Rock: Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Zeppelin, Neil Young, classic punk...the list goes on...

None of the above. My favorite is classical, especially Mozart. My second favorite is Christian Contemporary. Then, mainstream pop comes into play.

I prefer rock music. I can't stand anything else.

I have my moments when I listen to everything on the list, but most of the time, you'll find me listening to some form of rock, though latelly, I have been getting into anti flag, a decidelly punk band

Rock and hip-hop, and just to be different, I voted for rap instead of rock.

closed for lack of descriptive subject line.
from the rules"
"Use descriptive subject lines & research your post.
This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Also, scan the subjects of the last several days' posts to make sure you aren't duplicating posts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom