(off topic) Forum Speed

Avahz Darkwood

Emperor
Just a quick question before I harass Thunderfall...

Have you all been having problems with the forum speed? I will click on a thread, then switch to another tab to visit other web sites while I wait on this one to load. Its been like this for a little over a week...

Nope. I get a delay once in a while, but not nearly often enough to complain. :)

it happenes occasionally... sometimes aot in a small period, sometime barely at all.

Yea I am not going to say anything, It just maybe the holiday traffic eating up the server. I mean I am taking the entire week off so I can kill my time with FFH =), and do some work around he house.. And I am sure you college lot dont have classes at the moment...

If I have problems it is usually when I am posting. I'm pretty sure it has caused me many double posts.

i have not had any problems at all recently

It used to happen to me all the god damn time. Now, it happens to me maybe once every 2 days.

Sometimes it works as a charm, but every few days I check it, and it is so slow that it's beyond the slow - I thought it's actually offline and I even get timeout errors.

Top Bottom