1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

off topic

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by Rantamplanzzz, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Rantamplanzzz

Rantamplanzzz Chieftain

I have been playing a BTS huge terran map marathon deity game and I expect to win it by domination this afternoon when i arrive home!.

just wanted someone who has any interest in this game to know, becouse i told my Girl Friend about it and she really didnt cared :p.

It has been a really interesting game, the hardest i have ever played and really scaring at some point, for example, in the last war (when i thougth i had allready won), the enemy empire launched his main attack force formed by: about 70 artillery/cannon, 115 infantry, 120 cabalry, 40 anti tank infantry, and severall other troops, also he keep sending reinforcements for a total of ¿400? units in the following turns.

He managed to kill my main defence force formed by about 70 tanks and 20 modern tanks and i was forced to concentrate all my attacking forces at that point to neutralice those forces, in the end i survived with 40 heavily damaged tanks (of about 200 total), I was really lucky at that point i had a big technology advantage or i would have lost in the last battle!!.

I hope the game is acepted by the hall of fame and then ill make a big post with a resume of everything and telling how i did it.

NOTE: it took 25 minutes for my computer to perform the 200 attacks or so it made in a single turn until he killed all my defenders.

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Prince

Wow, well done. My wife (and my kids) don't care about these things too, too bad.

3. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

Sounds like it's been an Epic game :eek:

My computer can't handle huge maps - probably just as well, right?